FS-2003 Mineral Gray Vert in SC

Cobra*03

Established Member
***SOLD***
I am selling my 2003 Mineral Gray Cobra convertible. There were only 154 Mineral Gray Cobra Convertibles produced in 2003. The car has 40,233 miles and is in great condition with a clean Carfax. The exterior of the car is in great condition, considering it is a 7 year old car, with the exception of one small scuff located next to the fog light on the passenger's side (which is shown in one of the photos below). Clean interior, low milage tires and some mods to create a pleasurable ride. The Cobra drives, handles and performs outstandingly. I never took the car to a track. I love the car, but a Super Snake has taken it's place.

Mods:
2.8 Upper Pully
JLT Cold Air Intake
UPR Clutch Quadrant
UPR Firewall Clutch Adjuster
SubFrame Connectors
Magna Flow Exhaust
Custom Dyno Tuned by Amazon Tuning Solutions - 435 rwtq/426 rwhp
SCT X3 Power Flash Programmer included

I have title in hand. I would like to get the car sold in the next couple of weeks.

$21,000 or best offer -- Sale pending. Going to Mark in NY.

Car now listed on eBay with no reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230456283031&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I really hate to sell the Cobra, but I guess I can't complain too much... My wife did let me get this!

Last edited:

Eaton Gm's

Speed Thrills
Established Member
I am very interested due to location. I am waiting to see if I get a buyer on my 1993 LX 5.0 soon. If so I wil definately be in touch.

Cobra*03

Established Member
I hope to sell my Cobra within the next couple of weeks. I really hate to sell it, but we really don't need 6 automobiles with just 2 drivers. The longer I keep it, the harder it will be to let it go. Good luck with the sell of your LX.

Cobra*03

Established Member
This is the first listing of the car. I am willing to consider offers, but I will be listing the car on at least one more website next week. I am still thinking about the lowest price which I would sell.

Cobra*03

Established Member
You are welcome. Just let me know if you're interested in seeing the car since I am often in Clemson.

SvilleCobra

Established Member
The Super Snake is awesome...I would part with my 03 redfire for one of those in a second.

Good luck with the Terminator sale.

Cobra*03

Established Member
Yeah. I never imagined finding a Super Snake for sell at a great price. Not to mention financialy being able to buy it at the same time. But... the stars aligned... and the wife is AWESOME! :dancenana:

The Cobra is only for sale because I bought the Super Snake. Otherwise, this Cobra would be staying. That said, yes I'm happy but sad at the same time. The Cobra is awesome and we worked a long time to find a mineral gray in great condition. In the past, I could have traded it for a GT500, but I was happier with the performance and handling of the Cobra. Now, I'm glad I held out becuase it gave me the opportunity to buy the Super Snake.

Last edited:

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Man, I really wish I was in a different place finacially. The wife and I are on the road to getting debt free. I miss my mineral grey vert, and can't wait till the day I can get another one in the garage. Of all the cobra's I have owned, that is the one I wish would have never got away. To this day, still my favorite Ford color.

Good luck with the sale, great car, great price, BEST COLOR!!!

Cobra*03

Established Member
I have to agree that Mineral Grey is one of the best colors Ford has produced. We looked for over a year before we found our Mineral Grey Cobra Convertible. Even after purchasing, we still liked to check to see if there were others for sale since only 154 were produced. In the past three years, we have only seen about 5 for sale. Selling our Mineral Gray Cobra Covertible is one of the most difficult decisions we have had to make. I'm sure we will be disappointed and wonder if we made the right decision when it sells.....:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread