Sold!

DSC_0367_zps091e4d9b.jpg

DSC_0361_zps71c679a9.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Huff035

Established Member
It looks good but $90 is pretty steep

I understand that, not in everyone's price range, but by the time you buy the car ($36), the Redfire paint and clear, the metal emblems ($10), primer, sand paper, stripper, water slide brake light decal... Misc other supplies (gloves, glue, other model paint). You couldn't reproduce the car for $90. I actually have painted quite a few for people on here and $90 is much lower than they have paid. Just this price because the car is already done.

Thanks for the bump though. :beer:

Zemedici

Established Member
Can you get other wheels as well? God knows with the amount of stuff you've been able to customize already :D

Huff035

Established Member
Can you get other wheels as well? God knows with the amount of stuff you've been able to customize already :D

Well you can change over some wheels yes. I actually just put some cobra r's on a zinc yellow for someone. So I guess it would depend on what you are looking for.

Stangr21

Established Member
I understand that, not in everyone's price range, but by the time you buy the car ($36), the Redfire paint and clear, the metal emblems ($10), primer, sand paper, stripper, water slide brake light decal... Misc other supplies (gloves, glue, other model paint). You couldn't reproduce the car for $90. I actually have painted quite a few for people on here and $90 is much lower than they have paid. Just this price because the car is already done.

Thanks for the bump though. :beer:

That is a good price..... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread