FS: 2003 Mach 1 DSG Auto for 10k OBO. ~89K miles.

IShb3w

Established Member
2003 Mach 1 for sale for 10K OBO - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

DSG, Automatic just recently rebuilt. Had a Darrin trans in it, but that went kaput, so I had it rebuilt with stock parts because that's all I could afford and Darrin's shop is being relocated. Still has the valve body from the built trans, and Circle D 4,200 triple disc billet stall. JLT CAI, ARH 1-5/8? headers to 3" matching X-Pipe. Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft, Ford Racing 4.10 ISF coated gears, Cobra diff with carbon fiber clutches. Moser 31 spline axles. I think that about does it for the mods list. Ran 12.37 with a 1.55 sixty foot on street tires when it had the built trans. Not sure what it would run now, but I'm sure a 12.4-5 is doable for sure. Currently has practically brand new tires on the front, and new Nitto drag radials on the back with plenty of tread left.

Only things wrong with the car mechanically is a dead fog light, and dead license plate light, but I can get both replaced this weekend. As far as the exterior goes it has some blemishes which is why I'm asking 10k OBO. I'll get pics if anyone is interested. This has been my daily driver for 6 years. It has almost 90,000 miles on it but the engine runs great, and new trans shifts great also.

Let me know if there is anything else you want to know. Thanks.

p.s. The ONLY reason I'm selling this car is because I want to get a Subaru Outback and move to Colorado. I want to get out of this sweltering armpit of SETX and into some NATURE. Feel free to rag on me for the vehicle choice though I can take it, haha.

old picture:
0xkQt.jpg

IShb3w

Established Member
Never mind. Traded it in today at the dealership. Mods feel free to delete.

Users who are viewing this thread