FS:2003 DSG Mach 1 5-speed $14k

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I am forced to sell my baby to free up some money for my new business. The mileage is high at 102k but the motor is being replaced at the dealership as we speak. I removed all the mods except for the Magnaflow catback, 4.10 gears and the short throw shifter. It also has been lowered with H&R SS springs and I bought a pair of 10.5's for the rear. The car will be ready to sale next week according to the mechanic. Here are a few pictures. I can be reached at [email protected] The car is located in Jena,LA.

Last edited:

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
The motor ran hot and melted 2 pistons. Long story. The motor will be .20 over and I chose manley forged pistons instead of the stockers

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
dude i remember talking to you on teamshockerracing.com, where is Jena, LA? Id like to look at the car. Interested in any type of trade? Ill throw in cash, or ill try to sell mine ASAP to get it

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
dude i remember talking to you on teamshockerracing.com, where is Jena, LA? Id like to look at the car. Interested in any type of trade? Ill throw in cash, or ill try to sell mine ASAP to get it
The car is at my house under the carport minus the motor. Hopefully everything will go as planned and the mechanic will finish it up on Monday or Tuesday. Jena is located in central LA, near Alexandria.
I did just start a small used car dealership in town and basically need to free up the extra money. I would consider taking your car on trade but I strongly recommend you selling it outright. I will not be able to give you what your car is worth and it would seem as if I'm faucking you on the deal.
The car also has upgraded Ford racing 31 spline axles and carrier. I will have to take some interior pictures as soon as its back on the road and cleaned up.
I'll pm you my cell number if you have any further questions about the car.
Couple more pics.

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i have 11k ready to give you if you can get the car to dothan alabama. let me know asap cash in hand, or i can wire it to you bank

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
thanks, hope the deal works out for ya. guess ill just have one mach1 in the yard. lol good luck with the future business.

Users who are viewing this thread