FS - 2003 DSG Cobra

termin8r

From STi to SVT
Established Member
FS - 2003 DSG Cobra - MN

EDIT: Car is SOLD!

Also, since original sale post date, I've put on 1500 miles. Total mileage just hit 38K. Also, the BFG Drag Radials are now pretty much shot. Still drivable when dry. I have 2 sets of rims and 4 good tires plus the 2 drag radials. Will include all in sale!!

No matter how much it pains me to see her go, I'm selling my 2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra :(. The car has been babied and is flawless inside and out. The mileage just hit 37,000 miles. Just had the interior professionally cleaned by Stanley Steamers($110). The exterior hasn't a single blemish and is as good as you can get. Tasteful modifications and never abused or beat on. Also have original Window sticker, Dyno Charts, and Build Date Certificate.

On DB's Dyno,the car made 462WHP and 480 ft/lbs Torque. These are early numbers and now would be higher now that the car has more modifications.
The car won 3rd place at Hot Import Nights car show last September in the "Modern Muscle" class. It is a true Head turner and gets attention anywhere it goes.

It ran a 12.2 @ 122 last year at BIR. As you can see from the ET and trap, I pretty much rolled off the line and then got on it, I didn't launch it hard or otherwise abuse it at the track.

Here's a link to the photoshoot I did last September in St. Paul.
http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58468

Modifications:
- Custom 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust w/ Catless X-Pipe and Magnaflow Mufflers
- 2.76" upper pulley. Increased factory boost to 14 PSI.
- 4" JLT True Cold Air Intake painted to match exterior color.
- Professionally installed Spec Stage 3+ clutch, Spec Aluminum Flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, and Hardened Throw Out Bearing Retainer sleeve installed by DB Performance in Rogers last June.
- Professionally installed Full-Length Subframe Connectors installed at DB.
- Professionally Tuned with Flash Editor
- H&R Race springs to drop the car to the height a sports car should be. I have OEM springs as well
- MGW Short Shifter. Very positive action and no missed shifts.
- Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Clutch Quadrant
- 17x9 Front and 17x10.5 Rear FR500 Wheels. Black with Chrome lip.
- Also have OEM 17x9 Cobra rims
- 275-40-17 Front tires and big 315/35/17 Rear BFGoodrich Drag Radials.

SOLD

PM with any questions. No low-ballers, joyriders, tire-kickers, etc.

Thanks for looking,
Bryan

Last edited:

termin8r

From STi to SVT
Established Member
Pics up!!!!

191346867_3NY6D-L.jpg

191347021_nwELR-L.jpg

191346667_Gd943-L.jpg

191347206_zKSfs-L.jpg

191347234_GuFof-L.jpg

191347161_swYxo-L.jpg

Cobra84

Established Member
Whats your zip code in Wisconsin so i can get a idea of how far away you are from Delaware. After the read, it sounds like a nice car. I love the color. PM me the information in case i forget to look back through the post. Thanks

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Whats your zip code in Wisconsin so i can get a idea of how far away you are from Delaware. After the read, it sounds like a nice car. I love the color. PM me the information in case i forget to look back through the post. Thanks

he's in minnesota not wisconsin. 55016 is mine in the twin cities, that should give you an idea.

termin8r

From STi to SVT
Established Member
My zip code is 55304.

As for extra mods after the dyno run, I added the jlt intake. The original dyno run was done with OEM intake. So now should have about 30 More whp.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice DSG Terminator. GL with the sale.

Kinda off topic, but what camera did you use to take the pics you posted? They look good.

JESSENTEXAS

Established Member
lightning

I have a 2002 torch red lighting. adult owned and driven has 34000 miles on it.its stock not been raced or ragged out. very clean neat. custom alpine dvd player/stereo surround sound. I can send you pics if interested. it also has extended warranty,oil changed every 3000 miles. all oil changes and work performed at ford dealership. I'm looking for a 2003/2004 cobra so let me know. thanks jesse [email protected]-------------- would you be interested brian???????????

termin8r

From STi to SVT
Established Member
Monday bump. Car is still available. Please have patience since I've been really busy lately and have been slow at responding to emails, pms, calls, etc. If i've missed anything hit me up at my email [email protected] , I carry a blackberry and get emails instantly on that, I rarely get on to check my pms or the thread.

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread