FS: 2003 DSG Cobra

Boosted521

Established Member
I'm listing my car again as I had it posted several weeks ago. Since that for sale thread I've changed the car up some and am lowering the price. As of now it has 22k miles. It's in very very good condition. I have always kept it washed/waxed and only drive it every other week or so. A list of mods are as follows:

Steeda CAI
MAF-billet intake spacer (needed to correctly position the maf)
Ported eaton with a 2.8 upper/stock lower
SCT ba2400 maf
SCT XCalibrator2 tuned by Dynospeed (www.dynospeedracing.com)
NGK TR6 plugs
3 Metco Idlers
MGW Shifter w/ blue handle
Spec Stg 3+ Clutch
Spec Billet Steel Flywheel
Magnaflow offroad X pipe
Magnaflow Cat back
Billet Flow IRS Brace
MM IRS Bushings
Kenny Brown subs with jacking rails and extreme matrix
- All welds seam sealed and undercoated on these
Sylvania Silverstar lights and fog lights
17" factory chrome rims
315/35/17 Nitto 555r rear tires ~ 75% tread remaining
stock front tires
- these will need replacing before too long ~ 50% tread remaining
Moroso 3" rear studs
new oem rear brake pads

ss cobra inserts

The car had a kb on it for ~ 1500 miles before it was removed. It also had an nx nitrous kit which only 1 bottle of nitrous was used (50 wet shot). I have recently tested the compression in all cylinders and it has checked out fine. Each cylinder ranged from 155 to 165. Any potential buyers may do the test themselves to confirm. Also, this is one of the last 03's made; I believe it is 7xxx of 8xxx. I can check tomorrow to be sure. It has no head problems at all. Like I mentioned earlier, the car is in great shape and has a good/safe tune on it. Dynospeed installed the eaton and tuned the car for me just a couple of weeks ago. I was told it's making in the high 4xx whp range with its current tune; I didn't look at the dyno sheets personally. The price is 24.5k firm. KBB private party value is 26k. I am located in Oxford, MS. Pm me if you are interested.

Here are a few of the newest pics I have right now. Hopefully I can snap some new pics soon. These were taken a couple of months ago, but the car looks exactly the same. I will get some engine bay pics asap.

dsc00439small4ih.jpg

dsc00431small6kl.jpg

dsc00434small1gf.jpg

dsc00285copy7tc.jpg

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Damn that is just what I'm looking for.. I'm about to try to sell my DSG Mach1 to get an 03-04 DSG Cobra.. To bad yours in isn't in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area..

nix5o

Established Member
Nice car man, I seen it personally when I was gettin my car tuned at dynospeed. Good luck with the sale. Bump for a dynospeed tuned brother.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
agggh! ...see this is why lack of patience owns me. stock black '04 mach for 23k this past summer ... :bash: :shrug:

goodluck with the sale, that is an outstanding price for whats been done to it

Skillz

Established Member
Hmm, I tried to PM you but it said I was unable to. *shrugs*

Anyway, I am interested in getting an '03 Cobra, and a friend of mine referraled me to here. If you could please contact me as soon as possible.

[email protected]

Boosted521

Established Member
this pic is a few months old, but there are only a couple differences. It now has a maroon pulley, sct maf, and stock tb.

dsc00169small1xf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread