FS - 2003 DSG Cobra (San Antonio, TX)

sa_gto

Established Member
FS - 2003 DSG Cobra (San Antonio, TX) $18,750

I have my Terminator up for sale. Here's the CL link w/ pics. http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4909840966.html

Time has come to sell my super clean Terminator. The interior and exterior are in immaculate condition including the convertible top (looks new due to either it being garaged or under a water proof car cover which comes w/ the car). She has just under 45K original miles with the only mods being Borla stingers axle backs and an adjustable clutch cable. I installed brand new headlights, added the shorty antenna and cobra grill emblem and will come with cobra floor mats. Other than that, she is all stock (down to the factory pulley cover) with the motor never being modded or abused. New owner has the ability to build this beauty as they wish and be the first to do so. Everything works on her (CD changer, radio, speakers, lights, driver seat lumbar air adjusters, etc) Only cons on her is the usual wear on the driver seat bolster common on these cars and she's up for new rubber. She currently sits on Nitto 555's on all corners.

$18,750 w/ clear title in hand. I'm firm on the price as I'm in zero rush to sell. Look forward to giving her a new home. Pls email via CL and place COBRA in the subject line. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread