FS:2003 DSG Cobra KB 2.8 (Chicago, IL - NW Suburbs)

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
SOLD

DSC03326-vi.jpg

_MG_5678HDR01-vi.jpg

_MG_5641DE011200-vi.jpg

_MG_8209-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

Last edited:

lone sailor

Established Member
I can't believe how clean that engine bay is. Very nice.

My only thought is, no track I know of will allow a car to run 10.94@125 without at least a bar, yet I see nothing in the pictures or any mention of a bar or cage. Just strange to me that you would be able to race without one or even want to.

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
My only thought is, no track I know of will allow a car to run 10.94@125 without at least a bar, yet I see nothing in the pictures or any mention of a bar or cage. Just strange to me that you would be able to race without one or even want to.

TTT for an awesome car and a good guy. Always one of the cleanest cars around !!

Track times are 100% legit, I've seen most of his passes. Thats good ol Byron dragway for ya! Kind of a renegade track, and tech is rather "loose". I know its not very smart to, but I ran bottom 9's earlier this year at Bryon with no cage....car has a 10pt now, lol

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
I can't believe how clean that engine bay is. Very nice.

It's actually cleaner, I need to post up another one... I changed out the breathers with a catch can type breather, looks better too ;) The pulley is also now a KB steel pulley, the RR has come off.

Byron has been very easy on us and actually that last pic was on the eaton w/ 2.76 pulley, CAI, CB, tune, and tire. That's it :)

Last edited:

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
woo hoo Schaumburg FTW! lol i used to live there! beautiful ride..im in the process of selling our business if it sells id have a great excuse to go back home and pick this gem up..glws

Users who are viewing this thread