FS: 2003 Corvette Z06-43K miles

alexdeluna21

Established Member
Like the title says, the time has come to let go of my beauty. She is a Quick Silver 2003 Corvette z06 with 43K miles on the clock. The Z06 has a few tasteful mods. Note when I bought her she was COMPLETELY STOCK, so everything has been done by my really good friend and mechanic at AM PERFORMANCE in El Paso, Tx. The first thing I did was NT555R Drag Radials with a matching set of tires up front, the rubbers got to be no more than 8k miles old. I then went ahead and got a set of Texas Speed Long tube headers with o/r x-pipe and kept the stock TI exhaust. Next the dreaded valve springs failed so I upgraded to a set of single beehive rate valve springs from Texas Speed, while I was there I went ahead and got a mild Texas Speed Cam (228R, 112 LSA .588 lift, nice little cam btw) I also got a Tune from them as well. I went ahead and upgraded to c6 z06 shocks and c6 z06 output shafts from GM parts house. As part of a Tax time sale i got a GREAT deal on a Monster Twin Disc clutch (drives like stock, no BS). I also got a set of Brake Motive Drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic brake pads. Finally I got an MGW short shifter (quality piece and best in my opinion). I have receipts for damn near everything. I purchased the z06 in Jackson, MS and the gentleman had every piece of documentation since the beginning including the window sticker, he got it from family friend so the cars history is well documented. Anyway, Im not going to say Ive never floored the car or "abused" it because thats a load of crap if anyone says that. I will tell you she's quick and reliable, made a 12 hour drive back and forth to my hometown in South Texas without fail. Im letting her go for 23,500 OBO. Lowballers stay away, and no trade at the moment. My names Alex and I can be reached at 956-222-9919. Thanks fellas!

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    671.5 KB · Views: 632

alexdeluna21

Established Member
BTW I have a lot more pics but for some reason this is the only one that I could upload successfully. Txt me for more pics. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread