FS: 2003 Cobra BLK/CPE - 15k miles - WV

St_Evo

Established Member
Would you consider 20k?

I already have had 2 offers on the car for $22k with one set of wheels so I'm going to have to decline the offer for 20k. Once again, the car is still open to buyers until a deposit takes it off the market. Thanks for the offers guys!

RioRed97Cob

Established Member
very nice man. It's soo hard to find this nice of a cobra in the WV area. If I could only sell my 97 I'd be all over this. But I'm sure it'll be long gone before I can ever take a serious look at it. GLWS tho..

St_Evo

Established Member
very nice man. It's soo hard to find this nice of a cobra in the WV area. If I could only sell my 97 I'd be all over this. But I'm sure it'll be long gone before I can ever take a serious look at it. GLWS tho..

There are a few nice Cobra's in WV. You just have to know where to find them..lol.

I have decided to keep the Cobra unless someone can show up at my doorstep with a certified check or cash without a trade. This car has been well taken care of and it will speak for itself when seen in person. It is mechanically perfect and the 15k or less Cobras are running thin...

I am getting married in August and I figured I would sell the car to free up some $$ for the next step in my life but my fiance' informed me last night that she didn't want me to sell it so the pressure is off! :banana:

St_Evo

Established Member
The car sold this morning. Thanks for the easy transaction Bryan, I know you will enjoy the Cobra!

ecutter

Established Member
Glad you sold it Stephen.. I really wished you were closer to me for she would be sitting in my Garage right now!!! I will find one hopefully soon.. Thanks again for all the work you put in trying to get the deal done with me.. A+ seller here guys!!

St_Evo

Established Member
Glad you sold it Stephen.. I really wished you were closer to me for she would be sitting in my Garage right now!!! I will find one hopefully soon.. Thanks again for all the work you put in trying to get the deal done with me.. A+ seller here guys!!

No problem man, sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully you will find a nice one closer to you! Thanks for the referral... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread