FS: 2003 Cobra 60k miles 480hp/473tq $20k

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I hate to do it but I need something more practical. It is Oxford White with the parchment interior. Mods are OR/x-pipe,Flowmasters,K&N CAI,Pulley and RWTD tune. It dyno'd 480hp/473tq at Stanghi. Thats 466hp 458tq corrected. I am going to take some pictures of the interior and some engine pics later today. My email is [email protected]. I am located in Jena,LA. Here are a few pics of the exterior for now. I'm going to post some more later.
l_216113ddda954e058713e0b0436241db.jpg

l_9ed36ddcdb4a4682aeceb2ab79eaefc2.jpg

l_12c158ccb6c7474a892b1060ff6c4e07.jpg
Price $20k

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I forgot to mention it has a Pro 5.0 shifter with the MGW handle. Transmission was rebuilt about 2 months ago because 4th gear syncro went out. I also replaced the clutch/throwout bearing/clutch disc. Also replaced stock clutch cable with Steeda cable with firewall adjuster and aluminum quadrant. The trans and clutch shift smooth and work perfectly.
$19k....

Bluebullit

Established Member
That is my favorite color man i just wish i was in the market i would snatch it from ya. Jw but do you still have the stock clutch cable cause i have heard the stock cable is the best one to have cause some of the others have broke but just thought i would ask

GLWS

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
That is my favorite color man i just wish i was in the market i would snatch it from ya. Jw but do you still have the stock clutch cable cause i have heard the stock cable is the best one to have cause some of the others have broke but just thought i would ask

GLWS
I have heard that the stock clutch cable is better to. However, my stock cables plastic housing was split down the middle. The throwout bearing was going out when I got the car and I think the extra pressure busted the housing. I ordered a stocker but they were on backorder.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
What is the condition of the Tires and Paint...Especially the Nose and headlight, foglight etc.....
I just bought a pair of tires for the front today. The rears are about 50%. The headlights are new. I have a very good eye for body/paint work and I couldn't find any signs of an accident. I ran a carfax before I bought the car and it was clean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread