JLT PCV Pre-Filter
MM Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings
Stock Catback with Flowmaster Mufflers
Billetflow IRS Brace
17 x 10.5" chrome rear wheels from Lethal
Nitto NT555R 315/35/R17 rear tires - 3,000 miles on tires
20% tint and smoked tail lights
Car made 432 HP and 400 lb tq with intake/exhaust/tune

The vehicle is meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition. Vehicle was purchased as a stock car, except for Flowmaster mufflers installed in the stock catback exhaust. As the miles imply, the vehicle is far from a daily driver and has never seen rain. Car is detailed before every drive and is waxed with Zaino products on a regular basis. The vehicle has been excellent to drive and has been problem free in the 3 years of ownership. Oil changed every 2,500 miles with Mobil One Synthetic and transmission fluid was just changed with Penzoil Syncromesh in last 1,000 miles.

The very unfortunate news is the vehicle was rear ended in August 2008. Talk about a terrible day. I was on my way to my first dyno tune at Amazon Tuning Solutions and didn't make it two miles from work before the accident. The good news is the drive train of the vehicle was not impacted in any way. Repairs were made by a Ford Authorized Repair Shop and the car drives identical to before the accident. Vehicle title is still clear.

Vehicle interior is a 10/10 and exterior is a 9.5/10.

Included with the sale are two car covers, all aftermarket product receipts, and the original window sticker and SVT certificate. I'm happy to provide any additional information on the car including the CarFax report.

Email [email protected] or call 814-244-7494 for more information. Vehicle is located in Birmingham, AL. Sorry for the poor picture quality but my cell phone is all I had. The reason for selling is I've decided to move onto other things and free up some money for a new truck and some home improvements.

Asking $20,000 OBO

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

svtec99

Established Member
interested

Hey Bro,

i have convinced a Chevy guy to buy a termy and yours came up in the search. can you please send me some cleaner pics, and a full vehicle history. we are both currently in germany and he is getting stationed in Hawaii. everything would be greatly appreciated. His email address is [email protected]

Thanks
Tony K

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Email sent today with the CarFax report. I'll try to get some pictures tonight. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for the interest.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
wow if i was in the market i would definately get yours. bump for a good deal. :beer:

black96snake

Established Member
Was it just the bumper cover or did it get the trunk lid and quarters too?

I'm thinking about a vert and I'm local.

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback on the car.

The rear impact required a new rear bumper cover and one quarter panel had a small dent which was also repaired. Additionally, the repair shop installed a new rear cross member because the original was bent slightly. The trunk lid, tail lights, etc were unaffected. I also got a new front bumper out of the deal so no rock chips up front :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread