FS 2003 Azure Blue Mustang Mach 1 w/ Procharger 22k miles

finnfour83

Established Member
*PRICE LOWERED* Azure Blue Mustang Mach 1 w/ Procharger 22k miles *$16800*

FS: Perfect condition 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1, with 20k miles and 5 speed manual. This thing is absolutely perfect and the pics do not do it justice. It was all original except for a few minor upgrades. And by minor I mean 475 hp from a Procharger intercooled supercharger. This thing is absolutely immaculate and with the low of miles is very rare. I would be willing to sell without the procharger, but the price is $14000. It also has a a Flowmaster exhaust system and fuel system upgrades to accommodate the supercharger. It can be returned to 100% original very easily if needed.

P-1SC Intercooled Supercharger System w/ necessary fuel system upgrades
Flowmaster Exhaust (Also have Stock Exhaust)
Tinted Windows
New Nitto Tires 245's up front 275's out back
No curb rash whatsoever on wheels
New Ford Windshield, had a chip so I had the whole thing replaced.
Car Cover
3 extra bottles of Procharger oil for head unit

I have title in hand with clean car fax and ready to go. I have had numerous Mach 1's all with less miles and this one runs like it was brand new. You will not be dissapointed, and these are getting harder and harder to find in this kind of condition. Don't waste our time, this car is mint and deserves a good home. I have owned over 13 mustangs, and I am very picky.

Call or text 801-6three6-5843 for more info or pics.
Looking for $17500 OBO, located in Houston
PRICE LOWERED TO $16800 for this week, I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE I NEED! AND BY NEED I MEAN SOMETHING ELSE TO WASTE MY MONEY ON!

IMG_1972.png

IMG_1973-1.png

IMG_1969.png

IMG_1971.png

IMG_1970.png

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Let me be cliche here for a moment..

If my truck sells this weekend I will be contacting you. lol