FS: 2002 Saleen S281sc

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I might be interested in a trade, I'd like to have a 03-04 Mach 1 to tell you the truth.

To the top it goes!

Hey,

I actually have a Black 03 Mach 1 w/ 20k miles I'm considering selling and getting into either a Cobra or Saleen, and I am located in Raleigh, NC. Let me know if you'd possibly be interested...

saleen0469

Mullet
Established Member
Hey,

I actually have a Black 03 Mach 1 w/ 20k miles I'm considering selling and getting into either a Cobra or Saleen, and I am located in Raleigh, NC. Let me know if you'd possibly be interested...

How close is Raleigh to Forest City? Are you talkin bout tradin? If so I'd def like to look at your car.....

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
How close is Raleigh to Forest City? Are you talkin bout tradin? If so I'd def like to look at your car.....

I was considering trading, but to be honest the rebuilt title scared me a little. But I will be selling the Mach 1 regardless.

saleen0469

Mullet
Established Member
Ok, I've been meanin to do this for awhile now. Heres some pics of the interior, sorry about the quality and not alot of angles, they were taken with a cell phone. My cameras kinda broken :( I can tell you the interior is on good condition, no rips or tears. I do take care of it and keep it pretty clean

saleen003.gif

saleen001.gif

saleen002.gif

saleen006.gif

Users who are viewing this thread