FS: 2002 GT roller

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
well, i think i'm going to take on a new project so i'm possibly parting ways with my GT. its a 2002 with 83K on the clock. clean and clear PA title in my name. LOTS of nice/hard to find parts go with it. 01 cobra front bumper and amber tail lights, 13" cobra brakes, saleen side scoops, and an ho fibertrends 4" cowl hood are the major highlights. it will not come with a motor/trans, the saleen wheels or the H&R springs. i have a set of FRPP springs that will be under it and you would have to bring some wheels to load it up unless i buy my project car before then, then it will have black bullitts on it. the one down side is that the paint is not original. dont know much of the history of the car either, i have owned it since march '07, so i've had it over half its life. any other questions, feel free to ask! i'm right in central PA and would lik to start at 3K for it with some possible negotiation.

car11.jpg

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
lots of interest but no money or a reasonable offer. would take $2500 if somebody really wanted it!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
here is a deal for someone. as mentioned in the OP, no motor/trans/saleens AND if i keep the lights (headlights/taillights) front bumper, hood and brakes it is yours for $1500

cobra=trouble

Established Member
What color is it.my wife needs a gt but I got to make it an automatic. For her tell me its blue. You in Canada?

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
What color is it.my wife needs a gt but I got to make it an automatic. For her tell me its blue. You in Canada?

well, i have a guy from Detroit comming Thursday for it. if something would happen that it doesnt work out for whatever reason, Levelbelow2000 has dibs next if he wants it.

&&as for your question, in direct sunlight it is blue. reminds me of true blue honestly (the flake in it is 95% blue) in normal light its a mix of a deep purple/blue and in low light its black. I'm in Halifax, PA...well, Millersburg PA now would be a little more correct.

Users who are viewing this thread