FS: 2001 Performance Red Cobra

red9450

Established Member
I think that this is a man's for sale thread, and to those(Mr twigbert and to a lesser extent 9snakebit6) who feel the need to throw they're useless input into the thread, GTFO. You disagree and are interested in the car, pm him. you disagree and have no money to buy a car, keep it to yourself. Unless the man has ripped someone off, there is no need to call anyone out like this. Sorry for the rant. Bump for a nice car. you can get 15k for it, just have to wait for the right buyer.

9snakebite6

Banned
wow...someones a little worked up(red9450...to an EXTENT). Im not by any means putting his car down. i like hardtops...im just saying... i have had next to no luck with my cobra,hell.. ive put it for sale for 13k with new tires and didnt even have not one bite on it :shrug: and specially now that its winter i dont expect any interests in my car. I wish the man good luck, as for his is nice and well...of course, a cobra.

red9450

Established Member
wow...someones a little worked up(red9450...to an EXTENT). Im not by any means putting his car down. i like hardtops...im just saying... i have had next to no luck with my cobra,hell.. ive put it for sale for 13k with new tires and didnt even have not one bite on it :shrug: and specially now that its winter i dont expect any interests in my car. I wish the man good luck, as for his is nice and well...of course, a cobra.

Just saying I know what it's like trying to sell a car and having everyone that isn't interested saying why the car isnt worth xxx amount.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread