FS:2001 Mustang Cobra

pacos-stang

Established Member
FS or WTT:2001 Mustang Cobra

FS or WTT : 2001 Mustang Cobra

I'm thinking about selling my Cobra. I'm looking at Buying a 2001-2006 GT then putting the left over cash into the motor. I will take trades but I prefer a mustang. At the end of the day I want something with some power!! I'll consider anything.
It is garaged kept. Runs and drives great. Its pretty much stock but full flow master exhaust, short sifter, stage 2 clutch, k&n intake and H&r lowering springs. Last are welded in Global West Sub-frame Connectors.
Others are New FR500 wheels with new tires. I recently installed a new alpine head unit with USB and aux hook ups. Paint is like new. It has 110,000 but this car was babied its hole life. I bought it from an older guy who drove it back in forth to work. I'm just trying to see what I can get for it but If the price is right I will sell it. No low balers!
Call or text #678-296-3292
Car is located south of Atlanta.
$14,000

picture crazy- For sell 2001 cobra pictures by buckmaster308 - Photobucket

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
FS or WTT : 2001 Mustang Cobra

I'm thinking about selling my Cobra. I'm looking at Buying a 2001-2006 GT then putting the left over cash into the motor. I will take trades but I prefer a mustang. At the end of the day I want something with some power!! I'll consider anything.
It is garaged kept. Runs and drives great. Its pretty much stock but full flow master exhaust, short sifter, stage 2 clutch, k&n intake and H&r lowering springs. Last are welded in Global West Sub-frame Connectors.
Others are New FR500 wheels with new tires. I recently installed a new alpine head unit with USB and aux hook ups. Paint is like new. It has 110,000 but this car was babied its hole life. I bought it from an older guy who drove it back in forth to work. I'm just trying to see what I can get for it but If the price is right I will sell it. No low balers!
Call or text #678-296-3292
Car is located south of Atlanta.
$14,000 obo

picture crazy- For sell 2001 cobra pictures by buckmaster308 - Photobucket

thats not really what the 05-09's were known for, i think a build 4V would be better just my opinion. good luck hopefully you find what you are looking for, or something better!

Users who are viewing this thread