FS: 2001 Lightning-635rwhp

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, the time has come for me to sell my truck, i hate to do it, but i have to. I'm offering it to you guys before i put it on Ebay.

I dont have any pics of it right now, but i will have some by sunday. Here is what's been done to it:

Johnny Lightning Performance built long block with the updated heads, Kenne Bell Blower, 6# lower, 2.5 upper (about 18psi), Dyno tuned by JLP with a Diablo revolution chip, Stage III cams, Dynatech Long tube headers w/ 2 cat mid pipe, Bassani Cat Back, JLP Traction Bars, Factory Tech Valve Body, 55lb Injectors, JLP Dual fuel pumps, ZEX Wet Nitrous System w/ bottle heater and purge valve and PSP billet nitrous plate, Lo-Tek Dual Gauge Pod w/ boost and Nitrous gauges, Accufab TB, Metco new style tensioner, Breather cap, Custom Roll cage w/ harness bar and RCI 5 point harnesses, Plexi rear window w/Glass rear slider. Pics of the cage can be seen at www.xoticmotorsports.com, go into gallery and click on lightning cage. I think thats it, if i forgot something will add.

The truck only has 40,000 miles on it, and the motor only has approx. 4000 miles on it, and maybe 15 passes at cecil. It has a brand new set of Denso IT24's, and the oil has been changed every 2000 miles (i'm anal about it).

I recently dynoed the truck on a 75 shot on the street file, and it put down 635rwhp and 760rwtq, with an 11.7 A/F across the board, i have the dyno files if you would like to see them. Best offer takes the truck.

It can be daily driven, it passed PA State emissions with flying colors and has a current inspection, it still has A/C and Cruise control, and runs down the highway just as smooth as a stock truck.

Anyone with questions can email me at [email protected] or call my cell, 484-645-0933.

This is also posted in the market.

Anthony

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Wow! Someone is going to get one hell of a truck. Sorry you have to sale it.

Users who are viewing this thread