FS: 2001 Laser Red Vert Cobra PROJECT CAR PA

STTOCK

The Man
Established Member
For sale is a project to say the least. It is a 2001 Laser Red Vert with 98K miles and it is a salvage title. The vehicle was purchased from an auction dealer some months ago as a project. The goal was to restore the car and resale. We've acquired many projects since and this one just kept getting pushed to the side.. The car is considered a flood on the salvage certificate (must've nosed into some water and hydro-locked the engine). No water actually entered the cabin of the car, it just ruined a couple pistons and rods. The car is super clean otherwise. Convertible top is in excellent shape as well as the interior. The car comes with the already installed SLP exhaust, high flow cats and x-pipe, a like new SPEC clutch, a spare Teksid block, crank is still in good shape, heads are fine, and stock transmission. Just needs the engine rebuilt and you already have 2/3 the parts. Tires are brand new and everything is still in the car (brakes, suspension, interior, etc.).

Asking $5200. We have Pennsylvania Salvage Certificate in hand.

WILL NOT PART THE CAR OUT:nono::nono:

Thanks for looking!

Car is located in SW PA
4one2/seven7zero-four3sixzero
-Ross

20150104_163031[1].jpg

20150104_163014[1].jpg

20150104_163116_Richtone(HDR)[1].jpg

20150104_163316[1].jpg

20150104_163304[1].jpg

Last edited:

STTOCK

The Man
Established Member
Bump. Car is in the perfect state to do an all out build.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Still for sale? Bottom dollar on this? I'm guessing the motor/trans is already out? Have center console? Anything missing from the car that would be needed besides a motor rebuild?

STTOCK

The Man
Established Member
Still for sale? Bottom dollar on this? I'm guessing the motor/trans is already out? Have center console? Anything missing from the car that would be needed besides a motor rebuild?
Couldn't stand staring at the car any longer, went and bought an engine. Currently piecing it back together. But yes the engine and trans are out. Literally everything is there. Nothing missing. Just needed the engine put together.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Sooooooo, its still FS as is or you are going to have it ready to go with a running motor? I mean I still might be interested in it even with the salvage if the price is right.

Sent you a PM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread