FS: 2001 Cobra with Kenne Bell in upstate NY

rosspy88

Established Member
I'm considering selling my 2001 Cobra. It's had 3 owners, 33,600 miles of use and has a clean title. The appearance is almost completely stock. The modifications were done by the previous owner to make it fast and tough with the Kenne Bell kit. The car is quick, but its been a street car it's whole life. The previous owner said it made one pass before the supercharger went on. I took a couple parade laps around Watkins Glen. Kenne Bell rates this kit at 462rwhp on an otherwise stock Cobra. Passes strict NY state inspection without hassle. The exhaust is loud and sounds really nice but it's not obnoxious and never got me pulled over. 4 almost-new Pirelli Cinturato P1 Plus in the stock fit. Always garaged, never seen salt or been smoked in.

I'm asking $12,000 obo. Located near Geneva, NY. Please contact me via e-mail: [email protected] or 315 719 8850

Kenne Bell Supercharger kit for 99-01 Cobra includes:
Supercharger with intercooler @ 9 PSI
Kenne Bell Cool Air Kit
Boost-a-Pump
42lb FRPP fuel injectors
Kenne Bell provided tune

Tremec TKO 600 5-Speed transmission w/ 26 spline input shaft
Spec stage 2 clutch
FRPP aluminum driveshaft
Driveshaft safety loop
3.73 rear differential gears
Steeda differential brace
Level 6 halfshafts
Poly suspension bushings
BBK long tube ceramic headers
BBK X-Pipe w/ Cats
Borla "S" Type Stinger mufflers and tailpipes

Pictures were taken 7/25/15

DSCF1017_zpslsrhfgw4.jpg

DSCF1014_zpsxugvsibe.jpg

DSCF1020_zps8xvdkm1w.jpg

frontno%20plate_zpsw5ubskee.png

backno%20plate_zpspfxe7xpv.png

DSCF1027_zps0malzqio.jpg

DSCF1028_zps0ph2cxgf.jpg

DSCF1025_zpsxhp8hlm7.jpg

DSCF1026_zpstqmgajfa.jpg

Last edited:

rosspy88

Established Member
My Cobra is still available but it's under a car cover and stored for the winter. With salt all over the roads a test drive is unfortunately not an option, until the roads are clean sometime in the spring. There are no electrical issues, A/C is so cold it hurts. Even the traction control is functional with the Kenne Bell tune. The passenger window squeaks a bit when raising and lowering the window which i believe is common for this generation mustang. It still works fine though. Let me know if you're still interested. 315-719-8850

Users who are viewing this thread