FS: 2001 Cobra with Brand new Ford Racing Aluminator Crate Engine

LugNutLX

Established Member
SOLD

I have for sale a 2001 mineral gray cobra with 70k miles on it and I installed and Aluminator engine in it last year. I would rate the car as an 8 out of 10 and thats because I am very picky when it comes to cars. It has a few small dents and some scratches but no rust, everything works and it drives very nice. The mods are as follows.

Magnaflow 3" Catback
Mac Prochamber
JLT cold air intake
B&M Ripper shifter
Alternative Auto chip
Intrax 1.5" lowering springs
03 Cobra front bumper

It has a brand new OEM Ford alternator and a/c compressor so the a/c blows ice cold. It has brand new front tires a chrome radiator cover and an optima red top battery. The brakes are about 75% and the rear tires are about 75% also. I bought the car with a bad engine in it and found an Aluminator engine that had less than 500 miles on it.

Asking $9,900 OBO

Only reason for selling the car is that its my wifes car, were having a baby and im not selling either of my foxes so sorry babe but your car has to go.

Click on the link for the specs on the engine.
FORD RACING ALUMINATOR 4.6L DOHC LONG BLOCK NORMALLY ASPIRATED

005.gif

006-1.gif

007.gif

008-2.gif

009.gif

Last edited:

LugNutLX

Established Member
So I had my mustang buddies tell me what they would rate my car as and I got 8.5's and 9's so yes im very picky so heres some pics. You be the judge.

LugNutLX

Established Member
I forgot to add it has brand new front tires a chrome radiator cover and an optima red top battery. The brakes are about 75% and the rear tires are about 75% also.

Blitz34

Established Member
If I hadn't just bought a brand new kia. Mineral Grey is my favorite. I've had two already. Bump for clean car.

dwtjr3

Established Member
So the CR is around 10:1? I have a gt with a vortech. I would love to pick your car up and throw my blower on it haha

CobRoush-00

Established Member
LugNutLX, have you been burning rubber a lot? These marks on the road in picture # 2look like tire marks.....LOL. I am just being silly. I know they are road patches. Nice car, man. GLWS.

Satyr

Established Member
Any paperwork for the motor? Dyno numbers? Has it been tuned yet? Any tranny mods?

Users who are viewing this thread