FS: 2001 cobra front bumper and tail lights

howie8124

Established Member
IMG_3881.JPG
FS: 2001 cobra front bumper and tail lights.

Tossing around the idea of selling my 01 cobra bumper. I wasn't planning on it originally but now that I bought an 03 cobra I really don't plan on using it and would rather see it get used than have it sit around. It is currently in primer and ready for your paint guy to lay down a few coats of your color and go. It does come with the fog light bezels and the lights!(not pictured)
$850

I'm also selling 01 tail lights. No harness included. Drivers side is a little dark 6/10 and the passenger side is a 9/10
$400

howie8124

Established Member
I have other pictures however I can't load them due to the file size right now.

Mods- I just realized I need the namecard/date ect. I will get that ASAP.

Attachments

• IMG_3811.JPG
    IMG_3811.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3810.JPG
    IMG_3810.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 124

03GT4.6

I have other pictures however I can't load them due to the file size right now.

Mods- I just realized I need the namecard/date ect. I will get that ASAP.
View attachment 80181 FS: 2001 cobra front bumper and tail lights.

Tossing around the idea of selling my 01 cobra bumper. I wasn't planning on it originally but now that I bought an 03 cobra I really don't plan on using it and would rather see it get used than have it sit around. It is currently in primer and ready for your paint guy to lay down a few coats of your color and go. It does come with the fog light bezels and the lights!(not pictured)
$850

I'm also selling 01 tail lights. No harness included. Drivers side is a little dark 6/10 and the passenger side is a 9/10
$400
View attachment 80181 FS: 2001 cobra front bumper and tail lights.

$850

$400
Is the bumper still for sale? And are you willing to ship it?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread