FS: 2001 Cobra Convertible, Black, Mods, low miles

89blackvert

Established Member
Was there any modification for the install of the rollbar? Can it be removed also? could you also post a better pic of the drivers front seat wear....?
Thx

snakeman01

Was there any modification for the install of the rollbar? Can it be removed also? could you also post a better pic of the drivers front seat wear....?
Thx

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by modification to install the roll bar, the carpet was removed/holes cut in the floor for the 2 floor points - and the other go behind the back seat. The roll bar was professionally installed, and bolted to the frame. So, in essence it can be removed, as it was not welded for just that reason - if down the road I ever wanted/needed it to be removed. The benefits of having it are besides the aesthetically pleasing look from looking inside the car, to the roadster type look when the top is down - the handing/rigidity of the car greatly improved. I also have welded sub-frame connectors and I noticed the common "convertible flexing" disappear when both were installed.

Also, I snapped some more seat pictures yesterday on my camera phone for you:

img037s.jpg
img038s.jpg

img039s.jpg
img040s.jpg

img041s.jpg
img042s.jpg

snakeman01

TTT: Price lowered to $15,100.
(I've seen dealers charging much, much higher for most likely cars unworthy of the premium)

Users who are viewing this thread