FS: 2000 SS - M6 - Florida

YellowCoupe

Yeah, its that time to get rid of the expensive car stuff. My dad needs open heart surgery, and some other stuff came up so I'll be moving soon and I can't practically keep my car. :cryying:

Here's a list of everything that was with it from factory stuff:

Its an official SLP SS camaro # 3547
-Leather interior, power seats, mirrors, windows, t-tops (don't leak), tinted
windows, 10 spoke wheels with 275/40/17 tires all around, 6-speed. Monsoon
stereo with the disc changer in the trunk as well. Car has 39,200 miles (rounding
up) I'm sure more stuff I'll add it as I remember it.

-Car has had all fluids recently changed.

Here's a list of some of the goodies on the car:

-SLP box subframe connecectors, SLP line lock, SLP strut tower brace,
Pro 5.0 Shifter w/ Lou's short stick, SLP Lid, ram air box, 180* t-stat w/
fans re-programmed, LS6 intake, Jet-Hot Longtubes, TSP 3" x-pipe into
3" sweet thunder mufflers dumped, 4.11 gears, Thunder Racing TA rear
end cover, ASP underdrive pulley, Stewart warner shift light gauge, Spec
3 clutch with aluminum flywheel, TR 230/224 111lsa Cam, Comp 918
springs, titanium retainers. Car was just professionally dyno-tuned and
made 372rwhp with a perfect a/f (tune by mike norris).

*cam has been in for less than 1,000 miles*

Asking 15,000 OBO, have to get rid of it. Open for trades- sport bike (600) + cash, also open for others.

Here are some pictures, some older, I don't have a digi cam at moment to take new ones.

interior0018qt.jpg

interior0022es.jpg

interior0039gi.jpg

interior0047hi.jpg

interior0052wg.jpg

sideshot27uq.jpg

sideshot18nv.jpg

frontshot8ep.jpg

cc12qf.jpg

Like said, there may be more about the car but I just can't think of anything right at the moment. Car drives smooth and shifts through all 6 gears and reverse fine, no grinding. Drivers seat has normal wear, no tears, leather is in overall good condition. Carpet in the car is in good condition too as well as the dash. I have not taken the car to the track. Carfax was clean when I bought it about 8 months ago. And if anyone wants to run it again, just call me for vin #.

Car is located in Boynton Beach, Feel free to give me a call (John) 561-350-7248 ask any questions that you would need to.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
is it just me or does that spoiler look like a z28 spoiler in that pic?just the way its taken?looks like it has no lip at all

sideshot18nv.jpg

YellowCoupe

thanks man.

here's another vid of a kinda simulated test drive for all that aren't within driving distance of me (and it seems like no one is :-D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbg16ZmiGWo

it just explains all the little things most worry about with buying an unseen car. if anyone has interest feel free to call me (John) at 561-350-7248 or e-mail me at [email protected] / [email protected] (ijri also AIM)

YellowCoupe

interested in trades for a cbr600, or r6 + cash, but open for other offers. I just need a more economical vehicle right now in life. Can't have all money go towards my car.

VenomizedGT

Banned
If you still have it in a few weeks I might consider buying it but I just dont like the thought of buying something without driving or seeing it in person. Its tempting though.

YellowCoupe

I hear ya, I flew to NYC for this car for just only seeing pictures of the car. I know the feeling how it is to travel so far for a car with no guarantee.

VenomizedGT

Banned
Well....If you have it still around the middle-end of July I could probably fly down and drive it back. If you still have it and if i dont find something locally. Hope your dads surgery goes ok though.

YellowCoupe

Yeah, as stated I can't practically keep my car, as it just doesn't fit my budget right now in life. Getting myself another mustang or camaro, I just can't afford right now..

TTT

Users who are viewing this thread