FS: 2000 Mustang GT Kenne Bell supercharged.

CSVT

Back for the first time
Established Member
ASKING $6500!

Clean car, 5 speed manual trans, 73000 original miles I'm the second owner. Nevada car absolutely NO rust, shiny paint. Title is in my hands so no waiting for it

The GOOD:
Has 2.1 Kenne Bell supercharger with big bore kit (75mm throttle body 4" cold air intake), two pulleys included 11psi and 9psi, dyno tuned at 409 rear wheel horsepower.
AJE racing tubular K member, SLP loud mouth exhaust, bassani catted x pipe, steeda shifter, brand new 18" TSW wheels and tires under 500 miles. New susupension under 500 miles, (steeda offset control arm bushings, eibach sportline springs, KYB shocks/struts), Baer big brake kit front and rear. Grey leather racing seats, rear seat delete, real Mach1 shaker hood, ice cold A/C, power windows mirrors and locks all work, well maintained.

The BAD:
salvage title. (no body damage was done to the car. steering rack got caught on a parking block and deployed the airbags that's the reason for the salvage title)
New airbag covers but no actual airbags inside them.
Has misfire on cylinder #2 unsure of the cause, otherwise car runs strong, occasional smoke at idle. No smoke under boost.
Bad inner tie rod on passenger side
Rear pads will need replaced soon

If you price out the modifications you cannot even come close to buying them for my asking price. It's salvage title and has a miss so the price is much lower than a perfect clean title GT with these upgrades. This is a good clean car that needs little.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread