FS: 2000 Corvette Supercharged

HolyShiznit

Established Member
It has 70,000 miles on the dot, it's black on black. It has every single option available (fog lights, climate control, 12 disc, chrom 5 spoke wheels, sport leather seats, HUD, etc). It is a TARGA top which is the main reason I bought it. It has stock 853 casting heads lightly cleaned up and ported with PRC dual springs/titanium retainers/hardened pushrods. It has the AandAcorvette.com custom Vortech Supercharger kit currently spitting out 10psi at 6300 RPM. Rev limit is set at 6500. It was tuned by AandAcorvette to eliminate the rear O2 sensors as well as most of the other emissions codes. The motor is bone stock except for Texas Speed long tube headers which also eliminated the stock cats (although I still have the stock pieces if you ever chose to change that). Car has been garaged all it's life, I clean it with microfiber towels and a wax nearly every day. The interior is given leather treatment every other day. Mechanically it's rock solid. Bone stock it dynoed 311 rwhp/325 rwtq on a DynoJet. I have not dynoed it since putting on the supercharger for the simple fact that the dyno is a 2+ hour drive from where I live.

PLEASE e-mail me at: [email protected] AIM: HolyShiznit18

Asking 26,000 OBO. Only thing I would trade for is a EVO + cash.

100_1125.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1126.jpg

VetteAutoX.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0677.jpg

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
wojowojo16 said:
why do you clean it so often?

that is what you have to do to keep a black car swirl free and looking deep.

In your avatar, See the swirl marks on your hood in the sunlight/sunspot? This is what he avoids.....

Users who are viewing this thread