FS: 2000 Cobra R Brembo

2000GT-281

Established Member
For sale is a pair of front Cobra R Brembo 4 Piston Calipers. They are currently red, but the powder coat is about an 8/10. They come with a set of Hawk pads that are brand new, and a set of pads that have about 3/4 life left. Will also come with SS lines and drilled/slotted 13" rotors. I can have them redone in any color you like, just let me know. Asking $1000/shipped for everything. All these parts have less than 2k miles on them. The brakes were bleed many times, and that is why the finish is only an 8/10. Will get pics soon.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
For sale is a pair of front Cobra R Brembo 4 Piston Calipers. They are currently red, but the powder coat is about an 8/10. They come with a set of Hawk pads that are brand new, and a set of pads that have about 3/4 life left. Will also come with SS lines and drilled/slotted 13" rotors. I can have them redone in any color you like, just let me know. Add $50 for that. Asking $1000/shipped for everything. All these parts have less than 2k miles on them. The brakes were bleed many times, and that is why the finish is only an 8/10. Will get pics soon.

did yours come from the box red? I always wanted red ones but could never find them

2000GT-281

Established Member
They were originally black. I had them powder coated red to match my taste. The black just didnt look good to me on my car. I can have them redone in red again, just so they look brand new on whoevers car they go on.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
They were originally black. I had them powder coated red to match my taste. The black just didnt look good to me on my car. I can have them redone in red again, just so they look brand new on whoevers car they go on.

can you get a picture of how it looks? i was thinking of doing that and getting a black brembo sticker over it.

2000GT-281

Established Member
can you get a picture of how it looks? i was thinking of doing that and getting a black brembo sticker over it.

I sure can. Ill get you a pick in a bit. I have extra white stickers so if I had them powder coated again, I would put them on or just ship them with.

2000GT-281

Established Member
I may be getting them redone in red soon. Ill give it a couple of days to see if anyone is interested in them as is.
DSCN2403.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread