FS: 2000 Black Ford Lightning LOW MILES MINT

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
A lot of you know this truck, It pains me to sell it, but it's just not feasable right now with what I have going on in my life. So, she must go. Hopefully to a good home. :(

2000 Ford Lightning
39,000miles (LOW MILES, non city, I live in suburbia)

Mods:

Lightning:

Sylvania Xenarc HID Headlights (With housings, no longer made, impossible to find, the only true HID available for our trucks).

Clear Harley Foglights
01+ Clear Corners
Factory Tonneau
15% Tint

Engine:
Metco 6# Lower Pulley with gates belt
JLP Cold Air Intake (Ram air style with duct)
Magnaflow Catback exhaust
Oil Seperator Mod (a Chris Nelson exclusive)
Line Mod valve (Same as FTVB, shifts firm and precise)
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
Autometer Phantom boost gauge
90MM MAf

Suspension:
Belltech 4804 3inch front drop springs
Eibach hangers and shackles kit in the rear
Strange engineering rear shocks (Great ride)
Front cam bolt kit (so no unever tire wear)
Truck was aligned by Watkins Springs in Albany, NY

Custom shims were made so there was no shimmy or shaking,and pinion angle was corrected to the proper position

Tires:

Nitto 555's in the front.
Nitto 555R Drag Radials in the rear (No passes at the track, Less than 900 miles on them)

Stereo:
1 12inch Pro Tech Subwoofer (Top of the line, sounds awesome)
Concept Amp
4 Alpine Type R’s ( I think, I'll check box when I get home, replaced all 4 speakers in the truck)
Completely custom sub box made with smaller MDF light wood, sacrifices no space, color matched carpet to truck. Cant even tell its there

Alpine head unit ( will get exact model when I get home) Everything is basically like new. I rarely drive the truck,

Misc:

Front bumper is off a 2001 lightning, it was the only way I could get the harley fogs that I wanted, had it sprayed the same color as the truck and shaved the license plate holes. Truck has never been hit, or been in an accident. Drives straight. Several members from this forum can vouch for the condition of the truck, its absolutely flawless. I basically kept the seat covers on the truck, you wont find a more mint set of lightning seats. No stains, marks ANYTHING. Always garaged, never seen rain/snow. I am completely anal about the truck. Noone has driven it but me. Oil has been changed by me 5W30 full synthetic Mobil 1. Truck has NO dings or dents.

I have some of the stock parts, I have the stock wheels which will be given to the new owner. I dont want to part the truck out. The predator tuner will be given to the new owner as well. Truck has been tuned by Sal @ PSP. Made 393/513. HP should be well over 400+ now. I had a faulty intercooler, but I had that replaced with the updated 10 row. (Thanks Chris!) I wanted everything to be done right the first time. This truck has NOT been beat on, I cant stress that enough. Many people on this board know how I kept this truck, and it kills me to sell it. I'm trying to buy a house and this is a downpayment. I probably will pick up another lightning down the road, but it's not probable right now. And I could use the money. Also the SVT Certificate will be given to the new owner on truck # build date, etc. Also have the tow package which will be given as well. Probably $1000+ in stock parts I'm giving back lol. Truck can be sold without the wheels for 18,900.I have set the price as to what Im seeing local trucks so for, not to mention I cant remember the last time I have seen a 2000 L selling with less than 40K on the clock. I will ship, but buyer needs to pay the fees. Price is set to what I think Is fair, with the upcoming season and lack of lightning’s in my area.

I really wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for the help you have given me. I made a lot of friends, and I'm not leaving the lightning community, just selling my baby for now. You are the best bunch of people I've met, and I've been into the auto scene for awhile now.

$18,600

Questions:

[email protected]

Truck has the stock wheels on it now.

lowered-1.gif

P5010045.jpg

P3060030.jpg

P5010042.jpg

More pics available upon request.

Serious inquiries only please.

I will not part the truck out

Last edited:

cmb570

Established Member
I'll give you KBB value which is 14k for private party sale price. That price is for has it looks in the picture and assuming there are no issues at all. If your interested PM me back.
Otherwise good luck with sale its a nice truck

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
cmb570 said:
I'll give you KBB value which is 14k for private party sale price. That price is for has it looks in the picture and assuming there are no issues at all. If your interested PM me back.
Otherwise good luck with sale its a nice truck

lol no thanks.

Unoid

Established Member
I'd love to take it off your hands. Reminds me of my 99 Black L I totalled due to toyos in the rain. I'm stuck with a srt-4 to sell right now. Perhaps it'll be for sale when I got the $$. If not good luck beautiful truck TTT

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Unoid said:
I'd love to take it off your hands. Reminds me of my 99 Black L I totalled due to toyos in the rain. I'm stuck with a srt-4 to sell right now. Perhaps it'll be for sale when I got the $$. If not good luck beautiful truck TTT

Thank's dude, keep me posted.

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
can you PM me your address and a good time to come look at the truck? i wanted to come look at the wheels and i never got your address...i'd like to come look at the truck too

o0prodigy0o

Established Member
hey i dont mean to bite on this thread but would you be interested in lettin go of the HID setup i lost one of my housings in a minor accident and i cant find a replacement anywhere. I be willing to buy the whole setup that is if your interested in partin out the headlights and have originals to replace them.

my bad didnt see that your not interested in parting out the truck by chance if it would interest you just let me know i cant find the housings anywhere and i miss the HIDs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread