FS: 20" Halibrand Cobra III + Pirellis

ringo

Halibrand Cobra III 20”x 9.5” wheels mounted with 295/45/20 Pirelli Scorpion tires. Polished aluminum lip and ribs with gray centers. 20 chrome splined tuner lug-nuts with key and two sets of center caps. The center caps consist of 4-custom Ford Blue Oval centered chrome-plated tri-bar knock-offs and 4-hex nut Halibrand center caps. These wheels were custom drilled and have proper offset and backspacing for a Ford F-150 Lightning. Bolt pattern is 5x135mm.
Asking $1,800 for wheels, tires, lugs and center caps x2. Tires have about 20k miles on them and the wheels are in very good shape with no curb rash and only an occasional tiny scratch.

Last edited:

ringo

ringo said:
Halibrand Cobra III 20”x 9.5” wheels mounted with 295/45/20 Pirelli Scorpion tires. Polished aluminum lip and ribs with gray centers. 20 chrome splined tuner lug-nuts with key and two sets of center caps. The center caps consist of 4-custom Ford Blue Oval centered chrome-plated tri-bar knock-offs and 4-hex nut Halibrand center caps. These wheels were custom drilled and have proper offset and backspacing for a Ford F-150 Lightning. Bolt pattern is 5x135mm.
Asking $1,800 for wheels, tires, lugs and center caps x2. Tires have about 20k miles on them and the wheels are in very good shape with no curb rash and only an occasional tiny scratch.

I'm lowering the price to $1,600. I need to get rid of these wheels and tires. Drop me an e-mail if you need to see pics.

ringo

My apologies to all of you. I've been extremely busy and have not checked this board lately. Will send pics to all of you. Wheels and tires are still in my garage. I originally attached photos to the ad, but they were stripped off probably due to a hosting conflict. You can view them here f150 online gallery or send me an e-mail address and I'll send more to you.
Note that Halibrand wheels and Pirellis I'm selling are on the DSG L in the gallery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread