FS: 2 Toyo Proxe tires..295x40x20 with approx 300 miles on them

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SOLD

These tires are like new and are in excellent condition. $230 plus shipping
I'm only selling them because I went to DRs.

http://www.toyo.com/docs/tires/tires.asp?lpid=35&name=Proxes S/T™&category=lgt-suv-truck

rearwheel1bs7.jpg

roush24

Established Member
Damn Larry what happened to your side step? Its faded to a milky white? The top of my tailgate and the plastic on my rear window has done the same thing. Try putting some armor all on there itll shine it up pretty good.:rolling:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Damn Larry what happened to your side step? Its faded to a milky white? The top of my tailgate and the plastic on my rear window has done the same thing. Try putting some armor all on there itll shine it up pretty good.:rolling:

Armor all doesn't work. I need to dye them.

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
Armor all doesn't work. I need to dye them.

our used car manager at the ford dealership i used to work at, is some kind of inventor/chemist or something like that. he came up with the stuff he calls "Forvevr Black" and you put it on faded black plastic like that and it restores it back to the original black. works like that "back to black", but the thing is it never washes off! lasts for about a year or more. he was tryin to market it but he couldnt get a MSDS made up for it, that was years ago it may be out now.-jim

Users who are viewing this thread