FS: 2 kenne bell 1.8L superchargers

URFNSLO

Established Member
I've contacted a supercharger shop and they can rebuild the polished blower for $650. Basically back to brand new condition. So, i'm willing to give someone a killer deal.

I've got a 1.8L supercharger for the 96-98 cobras. The unit is polished.

THE BLACK ONE IS SOLD!!!!!

The polished 1.8L includes:

1) stock 96-98 throttle body
2) ford racing 36# injectors
3) KB supercharger and lower open house manifold
4) IAC aluminum housing with piping
Olny issue is theres some backlash in the snout that needs to be addressed. No grinds of any kind and still makes good boost. There are two options, you can spend $650 and have it rebuilt completely or just buy the snout for $320.

$1250

kb3_zpsce6a96e1.gif

kb1_zps2a1275c2.gif

Last edited:

URFNSLO

Established Member
Possible trade for a single or twin turbo setup...or guns. Beowulf AR, other AR platform, .300 win mag, ammo, etc.

Last edited:

URFNSLO

Established Member
Possible to fit on a 99/01?

No, you have C-heads. These will only work on the 96-98 Cobra B-heads.

If you want, i'll sell you some B-heads to convert everything. But honestly with the C-heads you have way more options with all the 03/04 cobra parts floating around.

a_strait

Established Member
Do these come with everything needed to install or are there some peices missing? im interested in the polished one.

URFNSLO

Established Member
Do these come with everything needed to install or are there some peices missing? im interested in the polished one.

They are complete. The polished one came off a running driving car. No missing parts except better upgrades listed below.

You will need a custom tune...obviously. And you will need either a better fuel pump, or boost a pump, and a maf. Which I do have the KB boost a pump, and SCT maf for sale as well. I'll give a good deal if you want both.

Also, I think I have a T-rex inline fuel pump as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread