FS: 2 Brand New bassani hi-flow cats

DWalker

Established Member
i picked up these cats a while back in order to put in a 5 piece bassani x pipe i was supposed to get off a guy but it fell through so i'm wanting to try to get my money back on these. These are Bassani hi-flow cats, BRAND NEW never installed. Still have the boxes they came in as u can see, and i believe that is the part number i have pictured (6906B). I'm not sure how much these are going for but i'm asking $200 shipped. If interested, shoot me a PM. I also have paypal to make it easier if u also have it. Sorry for the crappy quality, took these pics with my iphone....
c95486f4.jpg

1769a369.jpg

188e6430.jpg

Last edited:

03SSnake

Slithering since 2004!
Established Member
I have the bolt in cats that have no shield. Just a cylindrical shape that would grind on every speed bump in town, lowered or not. Bought them in 05, never put them on. If I ever raise the car, I might think about it. This might be a new design to be less scrape-worthy

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I have the bolt in cats that have no shield. Just a cylindrical shape that would grind on every speed bump in town, lowered or not. Bought them in 05, never put them on. If I ever raise the car, I might think about it. This might be a new design to be less scrape-worthy

Oh ok. Seems like these would be even bigger than cylindrical ones though.

I dont know. Just didnt know they offered bolt in cats like this. Ive only even seen the cylindrical ones...

DWalker

Established Member
I'm not sure if there is a difference between these and the cylindrical ones, but i have seen both styles on bassani x-pipes. The guy i bought these off of purchased the 5 piece x-pipe and these are the cats that came with it, he put the x-pipe on his 2000 R with the off road tubes and put the cats over in the corner of his garage and never installed them. I'll see if i can get some more info on these though, but i know there's gotta be somebody out there needing a pair of these!!!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I need a pair but i have concerns with them scraping and money is kinda tight being the holiday season so i dont quite have what your looking to get for them...

DWalker

Established Member
Well when i get home tonight i will get you some measurements from top to bottom and from bottom of piping to bottom of cats to see how much lower they will hang to give u an idea. And on the price, i may be able to work with you.

DWalker

Established Member
I took some measurements, the cats overall are 3 and 7/8 inches tall, and its 3/4 of an inch from the bottom of the pipe to the bottom of the cat.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Well that's not bad at all. Let me see what I can scrape up man. Been trying to pick up a few diff things but haven't had much cash lately.

Any chance you need a bassani catback? Maybe a partial trade deal if you wanna throw in the cash difference? It's a long shot but worth a try... Also have a complete bbk cai I'd be willing to trade as well if your more interested in that...

Users who are viewing this thread