FS: 2.5" Magnaflow Catback

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Up for sale is a 2.5" Magnaflow catback. I removed it from my '04 Cobra last July. The catback itself has less than 10,500 miles on it and has never been in the rain. It is slightly dirty as you can see in the pics but they are in great shape! The only two flaws are 1) the one tip has about a 1" ding/dent in it...not noticeable when installed 2) missing one U-bolt. I also capped all open ends so no critters or insects could get in there while they were sitting in the garage. Asking price is $250 OBO. Buyer to pay shipping.

PM me if interested and for a more accurate S/H estimate.

EDIT: Cleaned them up a bit...see first pic.
EDIT: Upon closer inspection there are two dings, not very shallow. See 2nd pic. Right is about 1" long, Left is about 1/2" long. Must be from the previous owner's install as they are symmetrical. The tips are still perfectly round so it's not like the previous owner backed into anything. CANNOT be seen when installed.

IMG_0354.gif

Maggie_Tips.gif

IMG_0221.gif

IMG_0223.gif

Last edited:

Luckybob2485

Established Member
Hey, im definitely interested. How did the car sound with this exhaust on it? Did it liven it up a bit? How much would shipping be to 80503? Thanks.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I'd PM you but you are too new. Probably looking at $40 to ship. Maganflow is one of the quieter catback systems at idle and while cruising but when you get on the throttle it wakes up very fast. I also had the stock mid-pipe on...an aftermarket mid-pipe would have made a difference.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Yes, it is all stainless steel. There are a total of 4 U-bolts used to clamp the pipe together...they're all identical. Should be able to get another one from the hardware store.

Luckybob2485

Established Member
I am very interested in purchasing your exhaust. Let me know if that deal doesnt go through, because I will purchase it.

Users who are viewing this thread