FS (2) 15x8 Dark Star rims with MT drag radials

Steve_S

Established Member
I bought these off the Beefcake sale and didn't realize that they weren't a dark stainless look and that they are a black rim which I don't care for. I went ahead and had the used 275/60/15 drag radials mounted which weren't the exact tire I would have selected for a 3.15 gear either but i had them from my last car. The tires have a lot of life left in them. The rims have never been on the car yet.

I would like $600 OBO for these which of course includes the lug nuts and center caps. Sorry but I'm not shipping these so you would have to be within driving distance of SW Michigan. I know I'm limiting my market but shipping these would be cost prohibitive. I would trade for some SVE 15x10 or 15x8 chrome star rims as well.

044.gif

Steve_S

Established Member
No interest in these? Is it the price or the shipping issue? Price is negotiable for sure. Anyone ever shipped rims mounted? How? Just roll em into UPS?

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
If you roll them to ups or usps you will find that shipping these is expensive. I almost made a huge mistake and miscalculated my shipping price. From MA to missouri it cost me over 120.00 bucks via usps. And it took 14 days to get there, So needless to say you would probably make out separating these and shipping them individually . I'd be interested in the tires if you did separate. The reason the shipping was so expensive was because the circumference of the tire gave it an oversize charge. It was Ridiculous.

stang8psi

Established Member
I shipped wheels from De To TX and it was 120 for 4 wheels no tires in 19x9.5 size. the box I used was from 20" wheel boxes so I may have paid more based on size of the box vs weight.. And this was from Fed-Ex

Users who are viewing this thread