FS: (2) 10th anniversary wheels and ET streets

ppochap

Established Member
I have two authentic 10th anniversary wheels that was only put on the car for the track. They have a set of MT ET streets 26X11.5X17 on them. The tires have less than 10 passes on them and 5 miles of road use if that. 575 shipped
IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Last edited:

ppochap

Established Member
Sorry. I'm looking for track wheels. Something like prostars. 15X10. Your wheels are badA$$ though.

Last edited:

ppochap

Established Member
To be honest with you I don't know. I figured I would list a price when I post the pictures. I was thinking 500 to 600.

ppochap

Established Member
My best friend lives on Samarai Rd just past Lewis Ave! That should be right by you. You should buy my wheels and get a local discount! I'm assuming you go to Milan. What days do you go?

ZincShaker

Established Member
I probably live 2 miles from him. 1 mile off Lewis. Corner of morrocco and Geiger. Haven't been yet this ye. Usually go Wednesday or Friday for kos.

ppochap

Established Member
I have never been to the King of Street but I was just there this Wednesday. It was way too hot. You got to be right around the corner from my buddy. He lives about 5 houses down from the post office on Samarai. Right by the church.

ZincShaker

Established Member
I never drive down that rd. Just pass it when going down to Toledo for cheap gas or the Whitman center for school. I've been too busy with school, work, and getting the last pieces for an Eaton swap but I might go makes some passes in the fall. Pm me with the local discount if you want.

ppochap

Established Member
i am tempted but worried about breaking something. How did you fair with these?

To be honest with you I think they would help you NOT break anything. I'm no where close to a expert but I think a lot of guys are breaking halfshafts from wheel hop. As long as you dont over power the your tires the tires wont spin and in turn there is no wheel hop. These tire do bite and get even better with the right track prep.

I have had bad luck with halfshafts. The stock ones broke on the street due to wheel hop on stock tires. The second broke due to a faulty aftermarket shaft (long story) on Drag radials. And the last one broke at the track after my burn out. So it didnt make what tires was on the car. Needless to say I have a solid axle now. But I also have 660 rwhp.

I have made my best pass to date on the ET streets but I'm spinning due to the power the car is making and me not knowing how to launch correctly :fm:. I would love to keep to them so I can keep the car looking stock but I need slicks. I loved the convience of having a 2 rear set of tires already mounted on wheels ready to go. When Im ready for street duty I put on my drag radials on the 10th anniversary wheel and when Im ready for the track I put on my ET streets with the 10th anniversary wheels :dancenana:! Either way I keep the stock look :rockon:. I hate the way drag wheels look(except maybe some bogarts or some aluma star but they are high dollar) but I have no choice.

ppochap

Established Member
Hmm would you be able to work with the price some more? and be willing to ship/mail them?

Yes I could work a little on the price and yes im willing to ship. Shipping to the UK? Whew I wonder how much that's going to cost...

Users who are viewing this thread