[FS] 1999 Vermillion Red SVT Lightning $13.7k

LSUstang05

Established Member
[FS] 1999 Vermillion Red SVT Lightning PRICE DROP

UPDATE: AS OF 9/18/2011 PRICE IS NOW $11,000

Truck is located in Spring, TX. If you want the truck shipped, the cost is up to the buyer as well as all arrangements for the transport. Also, I am NOT interested in trades. I just want cash for the truck.

I am selling my 1999 Ford SVT F150 Lightning because I want to get into something a little more refined and I also want back into a car with a manual transmission. The truck is in immaculate condition and the Vermillion Red paint looks like it is brand new. I have detailed the truck consistently 4 times a year for the past two years that I have owned the truck. Trust me when I say that you will not find another Lightning that is as clean as this one!! It only has 86k miles (very low for a 1999!!) and runs like a champ. Oil changes have been done every 3k miles with only MobilOne oil and a MobilOne oil filter. Rear Brakes were just changed less than a year ago and have less than 6k miles on them and Front Brakes were done less than a week ago. Both brakes have HAWK Pads on them. It has been professionally tuned by StangHi Performance in Baton Rouge and is making 441rwhp and over 509ft-lbs of tq!!! The truck does have a few modifications done to it.

This truck comes with NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND WILL BE SOLD AS IS. Please email me for more pictures if you are interested. The price is NOW $11,999 OBO so shoot me an offer and we will see what we can work out!! This truck needs to go!

Interior:
I have had a custom center console put in with a custom embroidered SVT Center Console Lid on it that was done with the stock material to make it look like it was done from the factory.
AeroForce Interceptor Gauge
Boost Gauge (truck makes roughly 14-16lbs of boost)
All black carpet (floors and back wall) instead of stock gray carpet

Exterior:
Lowered 3 inches up front and 4 inches out back with Belltech springs and shackles
20 inch Chrome replica 1999 Ford SVT Lightning Wheels
2000-04 Front Bumper
2000-04 Clear Headlights, Corners, Taillights, and 3rd Brake LED light
Street Scene Paint Matched Bed Rail Covers
Sir Michaels Roll Pan

Engine:
Ported Supercharger
4lb Lower Pully
Cold Air Intake
EGR Delete
JDM/Kooks Silver Bullet Exhaust (Long Tube headers and full exhaust with catalytic converters)
JDM Electric Fan
Ford 4x4 Transmission Pan (allows for more fluid to keep transmission temps cooler)
FactoryTech Valve Body for harder and faster shifting
PowerSlot Slotted and Dimpled Rotors

I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting so if I remember it later I'll add it. Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Pics:
IMG_0069_70_71_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Some nice guy up in Omaha sold it to me in great condition. I've tried to keep it that way and the only "issues" it has now are some rock chips on the hood from being a daily driver for 2 years. It will be a sad day when I have to watch it drive off, but it's time for something new.

78f1hundo

Established Member
He sounds like a great guy. Bestof luck man, I wish I had the extra cash, I would buy it back in a heartbeat. I just bought a couple 69' Chevelles, one nice one and one for parts/donor car.

Best of luck with the sale, ol' 424 looks real good.

Trust me, it was sad to see you drive it off also.

LSUstang05

Established Member
He sounds like a great guy. Bestof luck man, I wish I had the extra cash, I would buy it back in a heartbeat. I just bought a couple 69' Chevelles, one nice one and one for parts/donor car.

Best of luck with the sale, ol' 424 looks real good.

Trust me, it was sad to see you drive it off also.
Thanks! That '69 Chevelle should be nice when you're done. Gonna paint it Cornhusker Red? :D

nice truck! GLWS!
Thanks, I think I've priced it nicely but if people want to haggle I'm OK with that, too.

Dinggus

Established Member
Free bump! GLWS

Thanks to you I now have an idea about what my truck would look like all red (ie: bedrails/steps/rear surround)

LSUstang05

Established Member
If this is still for sale in a few weeks, I'm definitely interested.

Pm sent!

Also, I've found a car that I want already so I need to have this truck gone asap!! If you're even thinking about this truck send me a message and we will try to work something out ASAP!

jbur074

Established Member
ooo im interested! i gotta sell my 5.0 first, do you have your stock hood and rear bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread