FS: 1999 Saleen S351 #23

99BOSS

Established Member
Ive decided to sell my pride and joy #23 only because I bought a new Viper. I really wish I could keep the Saleen but 1 fun car is enough. Im the second owner and the car has a little over 9800 miles on it. I bought it 4 yrs ago from the original owner with 7500 miles on it. Its a Rio Red coupe, #23 in the series and 1 of only 2 made in this color and options. These options include Recaro leather seats, wheel and tire upgrade, carbon fiber trim, and 3.55 gears with posi diff. Car is in showroom new condition and has always been stored indoors, undercover. A/C blows ice cold. No wrecks, damage, or paintwork. Interior is like new also, seats are perfect. Engine has no mods. All stock exhaust. I put new belts on and a new heater hose after I bought it. I bought a new Bassani off road X pipe to put on the car but never did. It goes with car. I also have a brand new set of Taylor red plug wires with the Saleen logos on them that go with the car. These were made last year by Taylor and I grabbed a set just to have. Car has won multiple trophies and awards since Ive had it. I have books, brochure, and window sticker for it. These cars are super rare and hard to find. Only 46 made this last year and 99 was the only year of the new edge S351. The 99 cars also had several upgrades over the previous years such as updated fuel system, beefier Sportsman block, and Eagle H beam rods stock. Car is strong and drives like a dream. Its a head turner every where it goes. I have pics but some are posted on this forum. Several more are on the SOEC website. I also have a walk around vid I took of it a few weeks ago that I'll gladly text to anyone. This is a collectible and considered by many to be the ultimate Saleen Mustang. Im asking 39K

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
This is hard to believe your selling this car......

I can attest from personal experience seller is a stand up guy and car will be as described.

Good luck with the sale and someone will be getting a collector car in showroom quality

Users who are viewing this thread