FS 1998 White Cobra Needs motor

Regulars520

Established Member
I have a 1998 White Cobra for sale. THIS IS BEING SOLD AS A ROLLER $3000 I OWN A SHOP AND CAN ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS WELL. $3085 IF USING A CREDIT CARD. This car is Very clean, very well cared for. Interior is very nice I would say a 8 out of 10. Exterior is in very nice shape with fresh paint. No body damage. It will need tires. Mileage shows 200000. Dont let the mileage fool you. This was a very very well maintained Cobra and has 200000 on it for a reason. This car is in exceptionally nice for the mileage. Make me an offer I cant refuse. I can possibly deliver for a fee. I'm located in the 46304 zip code. No rust. No body damage. Very clean Cobra. It will need the rims cleaned up and two new tires. I swapped the original rims and tires out to another cobra. I can text or email pictures. Feel free to text anytime. 530-575-0156 no calls text only please.

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Willing to take trade plus cash. Looking for a forged short block or long block setup. I will also sell it as a roller. Looking to get 3000ish if sold as a roller.

Regulars520

Established Member
Still for sale, I have a newly rebuilt (stock) 2500 mile motor that I can include. It is a short block at the moment but I have all the parts to make it a longblock. For the right price I will put the motor and trans back in and make it ready to go, or sell it as a roller, or sell it as a roller with the motor as it sits with the trans. Feel free to text me 24/7 the number is 530 575 0156

Regulars520

Established Member
New motor being built and should be in within the next two weeks when I find time to install.

Users who are viewing this thread