FS: 1998 SVTC Black/MB

mustang95

Established Member
I have a 1998 SVT Contour for sale. I've been having many issues with it and have decided I want to get rid of it. I have fixed most of the major problems with it but I still would like to pass it on to another person.

I bought the car from a member on here (wheelspin) in May '08. It was a great car and it got me through the winter and the summer.

Right now as it sits the passenger side side skirt is missing because it fell off hitting a bad bump. I did pick it up and it has some bad scratches but I'm going to attempt to get them out and the skirt back on this weekend. The engine runs great. It has 129,xxx miles. There is a straight-arm intake on it for better air flow. Borla exhaust. Short shifter. I just replaced the rear struts and springs due to one bad strut and one cracked spring (bad strut on the drivers side; spring on the passenger side... go figure.)

I'm not trying to make the car look bad on my part. Most of the problems are things that just happened within the last few months and I don't have the money to keep putting into this car.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by:

• Email: [email protected]
  • Phone/text: 630-253-6112 call after 2:30, text whenever
  • Pm on here
The car is located in Woodridge, IL. Its about a half hour drive from Chicago.

Price: $2000 obo

Aslo, I will be slowly fixing things with it as I gain time and money.

I will try and take more pictures today.

This one is with the side skirt still on: (ignore the date. I never set it on my camera)
31110220001_large-1.jpg

Last edited:

mustang95

Established Member
Oh dude I'm not trying to badmouth you. It ran great up until a few months ago... Most of it just happened because of the amount of driving I do. If you still want it pm me.

Black n Blown

Established Member
I didn't read any bad mouthing only sh1t I hear is the crap that came out of your mouth wheelspin

SVT really is full of idiots

Good luck with sale beautiful car!

mustang95

Established Member
Bump...

Car is still for sale. Has new outer tie rod ends and new wheel bearing up front along with new tires on black Friday... Car has 135,xxx miles... Getting an alignment this week... Shoot me some offers!

mustang95

Established Member
As of right now it needs the alignment and the thermostat housing... It leaks a little coolant but not enough to where more has to be added each week... So far I'm at 2 months and it hasn't dropped at all.

I'll get more pics on Wednesday!

WHEELSPIN85

Sorry! It's My First Day.
Established Member
I thought you sold it?????? Well if you still got it, let me know I'm still interested in buying it. I'll pm you my number

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread