FS: 1998 Nissan 240sx RB26 single turbo swap

hoodbrd

Established Member
Hey everyone im selling Nissan 240 with a fully built RB26 Swap. Work was done at Dynosaur Performance in Dallas Texas. Engine has roughly 800 miles on it. The car has tons of top quality parts and nothing was spared. It has been built for 1000hp and is running at a very safe and conservative 530whp level. It has been featured in magazines and car shows like Nopi and SEMA in the past when it was the Underground Motorsports Shop Car. On the previous build and tune the car made over 800 horsepower at the wheels on e-85. Currently, on the new engine and set up, and only running a very conservative 19psi on 93 octane, the car put down 527whp.Engine-RB26 fully built. Nismo n1 Crankshaft, Eagle Rods, JE Pistons, Tomei Cams, Tomei gasket kit, ARP Studs and Bolts, Callico Coated Bearings, Tomei High Pressure Oil Pump,Precision 6765 Dual Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake Manifold,Transmission- Rb25 5 Speed with New Exedy Tripple Disc Clutch and new single spline hub designFuel- 1000cc Injectors,Twin in tank 255 pumps with a -8 AN feed line and twin -6 return lines. Aeromotive Fuel Pressure RegulatorSuspension- 1000hp Mazworx Axle Kit, Apexi CoiloversBrakes- Nismo 300zx and Toyota Supra Big Brake conversion with slotted and drilled rotors front and rearExterior- S15 Front End Conversion with Silvia Head Lights. House of Kolor True Blue Pearl Custom Paint. Carbon Fiber Hood and Rear End with Wing.Wheels and tires- Brand New Work Emotion CR Kai Wheels with Yokohama Advan AD08 tires and Work RSR Aluminum Extended Lug NutsInterior- Custom blue and black covered leather. NRG Shifter and Quick Release Hub, Steering wheel.

I think this is the most recent list of mods for this car if not its just minor parts here and there. Vehicle has a very well documented history with just a minor web search(google: underground motorsports 240) Car needs a new home, already have a replacement coming for it so i would like to see it gone. Asking $25k but shoot me offers(possible trade depending on what it is), questions, what ever. Have always had great luck with this site both buying and selling so =) Also car located in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread