FS: 1998 Cobra

187import

Established Member
I'm thinking about selling my 98 cobra and thought id test the waters. I have owned the car for almost two years and bought it from the original owner. Its been a great car and lots of fun for me. However, it spends most of its time in my garage. Over the past two years i have done a lot to the car. Mostly bolt-ons. And also had a new custom paint job put on the car. Lets start with the history. I bought the car from a middle aged guy that was retired from the army and had the car sitting under a car cover in the back yard. He bought the car new in Texas and had it shipped to Hawaii. Then shipped back over to NC when he retired here. Originally the car was Black exterior with Tan leather interior. The car had minor bolt-ons when i bought the car. Never raced or abused, well taken care of! The car has all the options available.
The new paint is a two tone paint scheme. The colors are now Anthracite on the top and black on the bottom. With a thin dark red pin stripe breaking the two colors. The paint job is EXCELLENT! The car was done right, all jams painted. The paint used was Top of the line Sherwin Williams with 3 coats of clear coat. The car shines like you wouldn't believe and pictures don't do it justice! The paint has never been sanded or buffed and not even waxed! The new paint job was done the first week in July 2008 and since then i have kept it squeaky clean and under a car cover in the garage. I drive the car about once or twice every couple weeks.

Now onto the details.

Mods-
Procharger P-1sc with upgraded 3core intercooler
Race Atmosphere blow off valve(LOUD)
9.5lbs of boost
Anderson power pipe
SCT tune and software
Kenne Bell Boost-a-spark
MSD Coils and Plug wires
TR6 plugs
many chrome accents under hood:)
Bassani Off road Xpipe
Mac Catback
Pro 5.0 shifter
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
Resurfaced oem flywheel
Ford racing 3:73 gears
Steeda Clutch cable kit with firewall adjuster
MIL eliminators
Steeda lowering springs
Tokico Blue shocks and Struts
HPM Subframe connectors
Ford Racing 42lb injectors
Procharger external fuel pump
Ford Aviator intake fuel pump
Autometer Lunar Series Boost and Fuel press gauges
FR500 Anthracite 18x9, 18x10 wheels
Nitto 555 tires 245/40/18 in front, 285/35/18 in rear(like new)
Ford Racing factory cobra center caps
Saleen s281 wing(still have the original wing)
I bought some Oem Black leather seats and interior trim pieces out of another 98 cobra. Also, added new carpet and cobra floor mats. The interior is now exactly half black and half tan, but still all OEM equipment.
There might be some other mods im forgetting but i think thats it for the most part.
The car runs and drives great, could easly be a daily driver or a show/race car.
Car made 452rwhp on Dynojet at Haywoods custom speed, and that is on 93octane pump gas.
The car has exactly 99,000miles on her right now.
Factory engine from Throttle body to oil pan, never been touched.
Always ran Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil as well.
The Car is located in Raleigh NC.

If interested,
feel free to give me a call or email me for pictures.
[email protected]
919/607/6447

Thanks
JOSH

Users who are viewing this thread