FS: 1998 Cobra - Laser Red Metallic, NICEST ONE AVAILABLE, 7,600 Original Miles

GT500DB

Established Member
I have no reservations saying this is the nicest 1998 Cobra avaialable. Anywhere.

Baby #2 on the way so it is with a heavy heart that I put her up for sale. Title is not a misprint, 7,600 original miles. Dallas Mustang has told me they have not seen a '98 this clean. They said the under carriage looks like it just rolled off the line. I am the second owner. I purchased the car from a gentleman in his 70's who showed me photos of him loading the car into an enclosed trailer and taking it to car shows. Had 5,300 miles on it when I bought it. Car was stock when I bought it (except for Saleen wing & side skirts) so the mods below have been added since I bought her and have less than 2,500 miles on them.

Here is the lowdown on what the car has:

1998 Mustang SVT Cobra
Laser Red Metallic/Black Leather
7,600 original miles

JLT CAI Intake
Magnaflow exhaust system
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears
H&R Sport Springs
Forgestar 18 inch Wheels with Coninental DW Tires
Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft
Maximum Motorsports Bushings
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Spring Isolators Fr/Rr
Maximum Motorsports HD Lower Control Arms
Bilstein HD Shocks & Struts
SR Performance Subframe Connectors
Powerstop Drilled Rotors
Cipher Racing Seats
Scott Rod Fabrication Rear Seat Delete
Cobra Logo Black Floor Mats
Redline Motorsports Custom Black w/ Red Stripes Shift Boot and Parking Brake Boot
Speeddawg Shift Knob
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Flat Black Painted Tail Lamp Bezels

All work has been done at Dallas Mustang. Car has never been wrecked, doesn't have a scratch on it, no curb rash on any of the wheels, almost brand new tires, paint in incredible shape. I would rate the car a 9.5 inside and out only because it is a 17 year old vehicle.

A guy told me last week the car looks like it just came out of the show room. As I stated I have no reservations about saying this is the nicest 1998 available. Anywhere.

I also have a used pair of cermaic coated BBK headers and a brand new BBK O/R H pipe that I have not had installed yet. If interested we can discuss these parts as well.

Price is $16,000 OBO.
Cobra 2.jpeg
Cobra 3.jpeg
Cobra 4.jpeg
Cobra 5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread