FS: 1998 Cobra blk/blk, mostly stock

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Still available...new passenger rear disc replaced. That means new items include alternator, coil pack, pass. rear disc, oil change, and rear brake caliper brackets. Soon to come, new alignment and front wheel balancing...

Last edited:

cobrayankee

Established Member
FFKnuckles said:
Good luck finding a car. I just moved into the new section of the Ops building on the 2nd floor.

We're the ones who moved your telephone and software. I'm one of the telephone guys there. I may have spoke to you without even knowing it. Anyway, I'm back from Florida now. I found a convertible 98, but it has 102K on it and the guy thinks it is still worth $13,500. He won't budge. Will your car be back in the parking lot tomorrow (Tuesday)? If so, I'd like to walk by to check it out. This is a fourth car for my wife and I so I'm on a budget. But for somewhere around your asking price, I could still afford to throw some extra money into an engine rebuild or supercharger/intercooler application.

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
I actually am not onsite today (Tuesday) and don't have my car anyways. So how about Wednesday I can bring it over and you can check it out?

cobrayankee

Established Member
Sounds good. I'll be here from 8:00 all the way until about 8:00 at night since we're moving more customers to the new side.

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
I just checked my calendar and I'm open from the 10-11:00am hour. I always park in the U lot, south side.

cobrayankee

Established Member
Sounds good. Thanks.
Please PM me (or post it if you don't care) your 5 digit extension. Mine is 57333, and my first name is Jeff.

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Actually I already posted it so what the hell, it's 443-235-2199. Extension 55239.

Last edited:

cobrayankee

Established Member
I was up in your area this morning and didn't see you. I PMed you last night with some informaton. Talk to you later.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I noticed the car has a Sarasota FL plate, is it here in Florida? If so I woudl liek to take a look at it

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Sorry, the car is actually in MD but titled in Venice, FL where my dad lives. Otherwise good observation.

383man

Established Member
Where at in Bmore are you I'm in parkville and may be interested in a project but not sure if I want this early of a cobra. Thanks Tim

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
383man said:
Where at in Bmore are you I'm in parkville and may be interested in a project but not sure if I want this early of a cobra. Thanks Tim

I'm in the Overlea/Whitemarsh area.

Users who are viewing this thread