Black with Tan Leather Interior
Manual 5 speed transmission (T45)
Original 17” Aluminum Cobra wheels

Modifications:
Ford Racing 4.10 ring & pinion gears
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing spark plug wires
MSD coil packs
Flowmaster 50 series mufflers (axle back)
JLT cold air intake

I am selling my authentic 1997 Cobra with 57,860 miles. This is a low mileage example that has had very few modifications. I still have all the original parts if the new owner would like to make all factory stock again.

The interior of the car is easily a 9/10, almost perfect. It looks factory new in the interior, except for some minor wear on the driver’s seat leather. The only thing changed in the interior is the addition of the MGW short throw shifter and shift knob. The car has Cobra factory floor mats and keyless entry.

The exterior of the car is still factory original. The car has been in no accidents that required any body work, so all the body is all original. It was in one small bump up that scrapped the front bumper, which was repainted. The car still has the original vent hood and 17” aluminum Cobra specific wheels. I would rate the exterior of the car as 8.5/10. The only defects in the car’s exterior are paint related. The paint is in great condition for it’s age, it is still very glossy and even (no faded spots). However it does have a few light scratches and a couple of chipped spots (from rocks). The defects are only noticeable if you are OCD like me and are really looking for them.

This car is in great shape mechanically with no known issues. The engine bay is clean enough to eat off of and the car does not leak any fluids. I use only Mobil 1 synthetic engine oil. The car has the 4.6L DOHC 4 valve V8 Cobra specific engine. The engine was handbuilt by Ford and has a builder tag attached to the engine. The only engine modifications are the addition of a cold air intake, new spark plug wires, and new MSD coil packs. All of these modifications can be reverted back to the original stock form.

Asking Price: $9,500

I purchased this cobra from this website. So now that I am selling it, I figured I would try posting here again. I have tried to be thorough with my description of the car. I am including a link to my craigslist ad. I did a quick search and didn't find any rules against this, but if it is a violation, I apologize to the staff and will remove it.

Please feel free to message me on this board or email me with any questions. [email protected]

Brad

Craigslist Ad: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4823354965.html

Users who are viewing this thread