FS: 1997 Pacific Green Cobra, 26K Original Miles, MINT!!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra, Pacific Green with Tan Leather Interior, Just hit 26K miles, Clean MA Title, Just passed CT Emissions. All modifications installed by Prof Shop in Mass, Tuned by Dez Racing where it laid down 451 RWHP, the car has since been retuned by Rick @Amazon, i am waiting on his last revision after my datalog and it will be all set. Here is the mod list!

-Moroso 8-9 qt oil pan
-Vortech V1 with Aftercooler, 8-10 lbs of boost
-TKO 500 Trans (Brand New)
-Spec Stage 2 Clutch
-Lakewood Bell housing and SFI approved Scatter Shield
-Aluminum Drive Shaft
-Drive Shaft Safety Loop
-Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter
-31 Spline Strange Axles
-4;10 FRPP Gears
-Tubular Upper and lower control arms (adjustable)
-Eibach Pro Kit
-Rear Drag Struts
-Tokico Adjustable by spinning the setting front struts (stiffness)
-BBK Subframe Connetors welded and Bolted
-Tuned by Dez Racing then had a fresh retune by Rick at Amazon
-SCT Xcal 3 Tuner
-JBA Shorty Headers, BBk Offroad H and dynomax catback with flowmaster tips
-Extended wheel studs at all 4 corners with proper lugnuts.
-New fuel filter
-New FRPP Wires with NGK TR6s gapped to .032
-New Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
-Single pod boost gauge on a pillar.
-Trunk Mount BAttery with Rear mount kill switch under bumper
-Clean Autocheck with 0 Accidents or issues

The car is in Pristine Condition, i am detailing it this weekend so please bare with me as the car is a little dirty since i have been driving it. I included a picture with the only small dent in the RF fender that can be massaged out with no paintwork, and a small scratch on the rear bumper lower left corner, as well as one spot where the spoiler mounts up. The interior is immaculate with no rips or tears in the seats, back seats are like new, as well as the passenger seat, Drivers seat has normal wear and cleans up very nicely, no rips, tears or burn marks, A/C, heat and cruise all work, as well as AM/FM/CD/Cassette.

Only flaw on interior is on dashboard where previous owner mounted a tach to the dash. You can not see it when behind the wheel, only when you go to wipe the dash down or stare at it from the passenger seat. Original Front Rotors are just beginning to pulsate at highway speeds, will included Brand New Hawk Pads, but will need rotors in a few K miles.

Export taillights will only come with the car at or extremely close to full asking price, otherwise the stock ones in perfect condition go back in.

Paint 9.6/10
Interior 9.5/10 only because of dash holes if it bothers you
Drivetrain 9.9/10 Flawless. Runs like a 26k mile car should.

$12,250 or best offer. Where are you going to find the next 20K mile Cobra with everything you could ever want done professionally for this money. This car is a great deal, beat up on a 03/04 and cruise home with the A/C on.

1997PacificGreenCobra26K038.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K052.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K045.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K050.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K048.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K042.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K009-1.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K007-1.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K006.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K025.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K026.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K012.gif

1997PacificGreenCobra26K037.gif

More Pics available upon request to serious buyers. If you would like to talk on the phone just shoot me a PM and i will send my #. Thanks:beer:

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Hahah, should have waited!!!! Patience is a virtue, you never know what will pop up for sale next!! Thanks for the interest though!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Just drove it round trip 680 miles to Atlantic City NJ, car ran flawlessly and averaged 20.5 MPG!!! so the car has 26,685 miles on it now. Thanks

lafeva

Established Member
damn for sale already? this deal is tempting, too bad i dont have the cash and a boat anchor er i mean fox in my garage. glws

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
I dont hold on to anything lafeva...i have a list of cars i want to own in my life and i am slowly ppwering through it. Thanks for the kind words though man.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
WTF man! Its been like 3 weeks and you're already selling?! I believe your pic thread was entitled "Pics of my KEEPER Cobra"!

I wonder what's next...

GLWS man :beer:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I'm not usually a fan of Pacific Green, but those bronze 00R wheels really set it off.

GLWS! :thumbsup:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks guys, i have a confused mind set, and appreciate the comment on the bronze wheels, i actually just sold those, so nice stockers are going back on to complete a semi stock/sleeper look. Thanks guys. Make Offers if interested.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
New Pics up, stock wheels on it, car looks like the best sleeper now, yes a cobra is supposed to be fast, but these aren't well renowned for their power!! All Pm's replied to!

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks, i hope the car goes to a good home. It is the cleanest sn95 i have seen. Someone will enjoy this!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
PRICE DROP 11,950 Good amount of interest, but no dedication. Car is gorgeous! Took it to a car show saturday, lots of looks especially with the vortech whistling!

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
oh no price drop thats lame buy this thing:burnout:

but any lower and tails come off:??::idea::D

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
oh no price drop thats lame buy this thing:burnout:

but any lower and tails come off:??::idea::D

Sorry Sam haha i will be keeping the exports, many more LH for you!

Sent you a PM asking for your number
Look forward to hearing from you
Frank

Thanks Frank, i sent you back a PM with my phone number, i too look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Christian

12C/OBoss

Established Member
any interest in a stock 15,xxx mile 98 Cobra coupe black on black? I cant bare to mod it because its so mint. Only mod is a BBK or H pipe and FRPP blue plug wires

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
I saw that car on here, it is gorgeous and i am a sucker for Black on Black, but i just bought a 97 Aztec Gold GT that i just reg'd today and will be driving that now. Just looking for cash at the moment for the car. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread