FS: 1997 Cobra with MMR 900 block and much more ready for boost!!! LOOK

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Well I have been putting this project off for a while now and I think it's time for me to realize I don't have time for the car anymore. I bought the car last summer and decided to throw a new block in the car and put a vortech on for some more boost. The motor is in the car, but the supercharger and wiring all needs to be done still. The motor in itself was 4,000$. Receipts for motor and all information with it will come with purchase. Many extras with the car as well.

Everything in my sig will come with the car. I also have a like new set of light grey 03/04 cobra seats I was going to put in the car. Also complete upper half A1000 fuel system. Gleens performance sumped pump never installed. And a lot more I'm probably forgetting.

I am also willing to trade for a bike/truck deal. I owe a little over 13,000 on the car so looking to get around 10,500 worth with it not being done. The motor itself was 4k so no low balls please. Very interested in trades and or a deal will have pics posted up later of the car as it stands.

Any other questions you can message me here or call or text me at 937-499-4953! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread