FS: 1996 Cobra Crystal white 39K orig miles! TITLE IN HAND! MOTIVATED SELLER!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
i really like the wheels. they are 17x8 right? they dont look that tucked in,is there a wheel spacer and 275/40 nittos right?

was thinking about offering a trade for my 01 polished wheels let me know if you have any interest maybe we can work somethin out.

if not good luck with sale.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
i really like the wheels. they are 17x8 right? they dont look that tucked in,is there a wheel spacer and 275/40 nittos right?

was thinking about offering a trade for my 01 polished wheels let me know if you have any interest maybe we can work somethin out.

if not good luck with sale.

sorry not interested in trading wheels

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
bump!! guys please im tiered of the PMs and people asking me to deliver the car or sell the car with a check in hand or paypal... Here is the deal.

I will accept a check/bank checks, the car will not leave my garage and no title will be handed over UNTIL YOUR CHECK CLEARS!!!

Same thing with paypal. Any paypal transaction will take ATLEAST 3-4 days to clear. Also, you should expect to add 250-300 in paypal fees. and again, the car or title dont move until your money clears..

cash in hand is very simple, you hand me cash, I hand you keys and title.

COD: NOT A CHANCE!

thank you!
Kevin

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
$
nice car very low miles! I love white sn95s

But 1 thing I dont get, the exaust looks black and rusty how is such a mint low miles cobra have such dirty exaust pipes lol

well for one the exhaust is painted black from the catback just for looks... there isnt any rust at all.. but I should show a pic my driveway is a 1/4 mile long and stone.

$8500 cash only

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread