FS: 1995 Cobra 5.0

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Just thought I'd pass along to anyone who might be interested that there is a 1995 (5.0L) Rio Red Coupe for sale in my neighborhood.

The exterior is in "ok" condition with some scratched and a spot where the clear is coming off. The interior which is the saddle leather appears to be in good shape. The car does have some black torque thrust rims and an aftermarket exhaust.

The guy said it was his sons who is in the Navy and doesnt drive it anymore. I think it has 180K miles on it unless the tinted windows and angle made the 80 look like 180.

He is selling it for $3K obo and I know it runs, I saw it the next day at the gas station. Figured someone here might be interested in making it a toy or a beater or even into a track car.

I can get the number from him if anyone is interested.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Here are some cell phone pics and the number on the FS sign is 703-554-4258

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

dragon40k

Established Member
Rodney, what ever happened to the white one you were looking at?

I'd have to put all the emmisions equipment back on it to get it registered in PA. Plus i'm just not too confident in the car as it does have a missfire and older (griggs) suspension parts. If I didn't have to drive the car to the track I'd snatch it up but I'd still have to get it titled and registered in PA and while I have a relatively smog friendly shop I don't know if he's that friendly.
I should just buy the damn thing and deal with it...
Maybe we can convince Ken to buy that car for 4k and use that for a track car and if he doesn't like it sell it to me for what he paid for it. It is right down the road from his house after all.

This looks like a good deal too though so its just a matter of getting a closer look.

Users who are viewing this thread