FS:1995 5.0 Cobra Engine & Trans

Sinful

Banned
you've had this for sale since january, if you really want to get rid of it the best is $2000 shipped because is not worth more at 150k miles. If you were to part everything out, it will not exceed $1800-2100 in parts (do the math).

terminal to terminal will cost you $250-300

Let me know

send pictures [email protected]

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
Sinful said:
you've had this for sale since january, if you really want to get rid of it the best is $2000 shipped because is not worth more at 150k miles. If you were to part everything out, it will not exceed $1800-2100 in parts (do the math).

terminal to terminal will cost you $250-300

Let me know

send pictures [email protected]

thanks for your opinion....but Im not going less then 2,500 plus shipping. Its not costing me anything keeping it nor am I in a rush to sell it, and this isnt the only place I have it listed....eventually I will get what I want for it.

:beer:

Sinful

Banned
Hate to do this to you but this is where I'm coming from:

This is how much your USED parts w/ 150k miles are worth in todays market (ebay, corral, stangnet etc):

Cobra intake $300
1.72 crane rockers $150
GT40 iron heads $300
Shortblock $300
clutch setup $150
94-95 cobra T5 $300-400 (if no griding or noises)
balancer/flywheel $100-200

These are good prices give or take.

Total $1200-1400

So for your new spark plugs, plug wires, stock distributor, underdrive pullies, K&N filter, drive shaft,computer,wire harness, valve covers, gauge cluster and other misc stuff you want another $1200-1300?????

Come on dude you need to be more realistic

Last edited:

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
Sinful said:
Hate to do this to you but this is where I'm coming from:

This is how much your USED parts w/ 150k miles are worth in todays market (ebay, corral, stangnet etc):

Cobra intake $300
1.72 crane rockers $150
GT40 iron heads $300
Shortblock $300
clutch setup $150
94-95 cobra T5 $300-400 (if no griding or noises)
balancer/flywheel $100-200

These are good prices give or take.

Total $1200-1400

So for your new spark plugs, plug wires, stock distributor, underdrive pullies, K&N filter, drive shaft,computer,wire harness, valve covers, gauge cluster and other misc stuff you want another $1200-1300?????

Come on dude you need to be more realistic

ok ill try and work on being realistic when im not so busy being un-realistic??....anyways there are some 5.0 engine on ebay in your price range and with less miles, so go one of those. Now if your not interested in what I have at the price I have than thanks for looking.

Last edited:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
If your not really trying to sell it then dont waste peoples time by putting it on this forum if you want to sell it reconsider your price. Im not trying to be a dick but your crazy asking that much for something that the next guy is going to have to drop another $1500-$2000 on.

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
9646stang said:
If your not really trying to sell it then dont waste peoples time by putting it on this forum if you want to sell it reconsider your price. Im not trying to be a dick but your crazy asking that much for something that the next guy is going to have to drop another $1500-$2000 on.

:lol: thanks for your input....but in reference to my comment about how it isnt costing me anything keeping it or that im not in a rush(or desperate) to get it off my hands was basicly me saying im not going to drop because I neeeed to get rid of it. Im not wasting anyones time, I clearly put in my description $2,500.. plus shipping FIRM. Im not going any lower on price just because sinful feels im doing an injustice. Nor do I need you to chime in with your pointless comment. Like I said ealier, never throughout the thread have a mislead anyone on what my asking price was or that I was even negotiable on price so if you can read what I have and are not interested in what the price is then dont leave comments, its that simple. If its soo easy to find what I have for a cheaper price then why doesnt sinful go buy it and not bother even trying to buy mine that says $2,500..plus shipping FIRM???

Sinful

Banned
That's okay man keep your stuff

Check what I already bought just now anyways
Edelbrock RPM intake w/ elbow and 70mm TB $500
Edelbrock aluminum heads fresh $700
Rockers $100
valve covers $50
24lb injectors $80
healthy low mileage complete shortblock pan to lifters w forged pistons $350
balancer included and flywheel
used Centerforce clutch setup $150
T5 cobra transmission fresh rebuilt $400

$2450

Add another $200-300 for the misc stuff like head gaskets, plugs, used stock dist, etc etc.

I will probably make 100 hp more than your 150k mile yunk

Good luck

Last edited:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Thats fine with me like I said Im not trying to be a dick.
All I know is that you have a lawn ornament.

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
Sinful said:
That's okay man keep your stuff

Check what I already bought just now anyways
Edelbrock RPM intake w/ elbow and 70mm TB $500
Edelbrock aluminum heads fresh $700
Rockers $100
valve covers $50
24lb injectors $80
healthy low mileage complete shortblock pan to lifters w forged pistons $350
balancer included and flywheel
used Centerforce clutch setup $150
T5 cobra transmission fresh rebuilt $400

$2450

Add another $200-300 for the misc stuff like head gaskets, plugs, used stock dist, etc etc.

I will probably make 100 hp more than your 150k mile yunk

Good luck

im happy for you....im glad you found what you wanted at your budget, you should have done that from the begining instead of trying to deal on a setup that stated $2,500 plus shipping FIRM!!! good luck with everything:beer:

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
9646stang said:
Thats fine with me like I said Im not trying to be a dick.
All I know is that you have a lawn ornament.

You say your not trying to be a dick but yet you are being one....because your putting your opinion into somthing that doesnt do anything to me. And how do I have a lawn ornament??? is my cobra sitting in my yard rusting out??? No actually its not, I still drive it....and I keep it garaged, so I guess that lawn ornament comment was just really homo on your part. Good luck with you car situation:thumbsup:

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
White'03 said:
ttt for a good guy and friend... engine runs great

Thanks Chris:beer:.....like Chris said, everythig runs/works great, and although a few people left choice comments on this thread, I dont wont those to hide the real fact that what I have up for sale is a great deal and coming in ONE COMPLETE PULLOUT!!!!

9550blkcobra

ITLBRNU
Established Member
Weekend Sale

The brand new MAC offroad X-pipe and brand new Flowmaster 40 series catback exhaust will be included in the pullout for $2,500.00!

*offer expires August 13th 2007

Users who are viewing this thread