FS: 1994 Ford Thunderbird SC. $4500 OBO in SW Oklahoma.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Decided to sell my SC. I'm buying a Ford Lightning and since I need a truck instead of two cars, here this is.

Normal details:
140k miles, auto trans. head gaskets changed by Ford at approx 93k. Stocks heads otherwise.
2800 Stall (unmodded otherwise)
Griffen Radiator
Single speed fan (It's Oklahoma...gotta keep it cool)
Never wrecked, no airbag deployments.
One small dent in left rear quarter as seen in pictures
Factory sunroof. Works just fine. No leaks.

The good:
Runs perfectly
Lowered via Eibach 3524.140 kit
Fluids recently changed by the dealership
Originally a Southern Cali car...third owner. I bought it in Cali and drove it to Oklahoma. No problem.
Aluminum Explorer Pumpkin. 3:31. Trac-loc set up.
Mark VIII brakes/calipers/disks
aluminum driveshaft
HID headlights
10% OD
Explorer 6 way seats installed. Yes, they work. :)
Stock speakers replaced with a Diamond auto 6.5 set up. Previous owner installed the tweeters where they are now.
I installed a switch to manually turn on the radiator fan. I did this when the stock fan started to give me trouble. I figured it was the ICRM but quickly figured out it was the fan motor itself. Ordered a single speed, LOWER amp fan so now it spins excessively fast when it kicks on but seeing as how I live in Oklahoma...I don't mind the far cooler water temps. ICRM still controls it as normal though.

The bad:
Car was originally teal and the previous owner had it painted Cobalt Blue. They did a decent job but didn't do under the hood or the trunk area. They did the door jambs though. I intended on either repainting it HOK stratto blue or HOK Lite Teal Pearl but never got around to it. If you want this done, I'll do it at your cost.
The Chrome replica Cobra wheels are starting to pit a little with age.
Paint has halo's on the sides from my wife taking it through a automatic carwash one day for me. I corrected the tops but never got around to the sides. If it sells, I'll pull out the orbital and finish it. Pictures show it clearly but only at certain angles.
Has a TINY oil leak. Literally tiny...as in one drop every couple of days. Never diagnosed it or even looked for the source. I just see a spot in the garage ever so often.
I nailed a tumbleweed a few months ago and it chipped the paint in the lower corner of the bumper revealing the teal beneath. you can see it in the pictures below. I'm making the pictures large so you can see the detail.

Any questions, please ask. NO trades. Car is located in my garage in SW Oklahoma. $4500 OBO.

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe28_zpsffc585f8.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe30_zps02c275b8.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe28_zpsffc585f8.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe24_zpsa9addad6.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe23_zpsb0575e46.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe16_zps2f0c8468.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe15_zpse1371058.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe14_zps820e0566.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe12_zps0ca03b38.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe11_zps96ca1bc7.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupe10_zpscfe350de.jpg

1994FordThunderbirdSuperCoupeInterior-2_zps0d236e46.jpg